Sister!Reader & Nico || Wish Upon A Star

Warning: implied nsfw, manipulative Nico

-----------

"[Name]!!! WILL YOU PLEASE MOVE FASTER?! MY GIRLFRIEND IS WAITING OUTSIDE!!!" Your half-brother Nico screamed at you. You were trying to find his snapback in his closet, but you couldn't find it. Suddenly you heard stomping feet coming toward you. You turned around and saw him looking at you with a mad face. You stopped out of nowhere. "What did I tell you, huh?!" He shrieked. "Move faster! Where the heck is my snapback?!"

You were trying to answer, but no sound came out, you just stood there in front of him, frozen. He huffed and stormed off the room. "HOLY HADES, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" He shouted, you saw him grab his snapback from the couch. And then he darted out of the cabin. You sighed and lied on his bed, looking at the ceiling. You sighed again. He was being unfair to you. Totally. He commanded you to wash the dishes, cook for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, clean the floor, dust off dust, throw the garbage when the truck arrived, and obey everything he commands to you. If only Hazel was here, she could help you with the chores. But she was in Camp Jupiter.

Hours had passed, and you were still staring into space. You had done everything your brother jad commanded to you.

Suddenly, your phone rang and you answered it. "Hey Caitlin," you said with a tired voice.

"Gods, [Name], why is your voice like that? Wait, let me guess, your brother again, isn't it?" Caitlin said. Caitlin was a red-headed and blue eyes daughter of Hecate, and her one and only wish that she had never ever got was to see witches and wizards in person.

"Um, yeah. He doesn't allow me to go outside-I mean, hang out and play games like the other demigods do? Capture the Flag, Climbing the Obstacle Tower, have a pegasus pet or a dragon, or train with other demigods in the arena? He's so unfair, Caitlin."

"Seriously?! But did you know one of his friends named Percy, the son of Poseidon? He played Capture the Flag when he was twelve! And we're already thirteen years old, my sister Lou doesn't even want to let me go outside, like your brother!"

"But you're not being forced to do those chores-"

"OMG HEY GUYS!" Your other friend Amber said, a daughter of Hephaestus, squealed. She was the younger sister of Leo Valdez. Well, her brother didn't also allow her to go out, but she wasn't also being forced to clean the cabin, because there were many children of Hephaestus in their cabin. "What do you think guys, get a pegasus?"

"Amber, you know our older siblings don't allow us to go outside," you said. "And why are you in the Hecate cabin? You're not allowed to go out like we do."

"But Amber is right, we should go have fun," Caitlin said.

You sighed. "You know what guys, I wish we could be the same age like our siblings. So we can also do whatever we want!"

"But how?" They asked in unison.

It was late night, and you were pretty sure your brother was still out of the camp, in the city with his girlfriend. Well, his girlfriend was Reyna. A Roman demigod daughter of Bellona. Imagine that, how did that even happen? You opened the window beside your brother's bed, and saw lots of stars in the sky. You were still holding your phone. You stared at the night sky filled with wonderful stars.

"Guys, open your windows," you said.

"Um, okay," they said. You heard windows opening.

"Can't you believe it? They're so many. Like zillions of them," you said in awe.

They giggled and one of them said, "Why don't we wish upon a star?"

"So what is your wish, Caitlin?" You asked.