Reader x Nico || Shy

(A/N  THIS WAS REQUESTED BY @AntiValentine99 I HOPE YOU WOULD LIKE THIS ONESHOT, AND SORRY FOR NOT ANSWERING TO YOUR REQUEST FOR A VERY LONG TIME, REALLY SORRY! PEACE! WELL HERE IT IS! BY THE WAY, THE SONG WILL BE COFFEE BY BTS!!!!! SO TO ALL THE ARMYs OUT THERE, HERE'S A TIME TO HAVE FUN WITH NICO AND WITH BTS!! ~~~INXXXX)

Nico was 16 years old and you're 13.

After the dance performance, one of your classmates named Hazel walked towards you.

"Hey (Y/N), someone wants to befriend you," she smiled. You raised an eyebrow, confused. No one had ever told you that.

"Who?" You asked.

"Well, please don't tell anyone. Lots of girls would be jealous if they found out—"

"Hazel I don't know what you're talking about." You cut her off. She laughed softly and said, "Okay fine, but please don't tell anyone. And he said that."

He?

"Uh, okay," you moved uncomfortably.

"His name is Nico."

You stared at her for a while, thinking of a random guy in camp. But then something popped into your head. Nico.

"N-Nico di Angelo?" You stuttered, your eyes widening.

"Yep," Hazel smirked.

"So can you be his friend?" She leaned closer.

"Uh," you slightly hesitated. You've been shy to anyone you met at first. Everyone knew you were the shy type and sometimes anti-social person. But, think about it, Nico di Angelo, one of the most famous boys in camp! Nico di Angelo, one of the best sword fighters and has the power of telekinesis.

"O-okay," you muttered, unsure of what you just said. The answer you've spoken made you feel nervous.

"Alright! I'll go tell him! Bye!" She turned around.

"W-wait—"

"Oh! Before I go, Nico also wants to talk to you," she said.

You stopped. "B-b-but I—"

"Okay! Bye!!" She smirked and ran to where you expected.

To Nico di Angelo.

"Oh Styx," you facepalmed, walking away fast so you could lose track of Hazel.

You went to your cabin and threw yourself onto the bed. You sighed. This was gonna be a long, summer.

The next day you woke up early. The sun wasn't rising yet. So you decided to take a walk by the seashore.

You put on your sweatshirt and went outside. It was merely dark when you noticed a silhouette within the woods, its direction was probably pointing towards the sea.

Because of your curiosity, you decided to follow it.

As you followed it, it seemed as if it moved farther as you strolled near. The senses came sharper to you. It wasn't a something. It was a someone.

When you came out of the woods, you saw nothing but the calm waves of the sea, you noticed light erupting out from the horizon, casting light to the water currents. The sun was now slowly rising.

"Where are you?" You suddenly asked, your voice echoing.

The waves calmly reached to your ears, sending a message of silence and serenity.

You waited for a reply.

"Coincidence, huh?"

You yelped and looked around, pulling out your celestial bronze sword and drawing it. You were always like that, being a little overprotective to yourself, even if it was just a harmless thing.

"Come out and show yourself," you said sharply.

"I'm not a monster to make you draw your sword."

"Whatever," you huffed. "I don't play games with you."

The voice chuckled. "Alright."

Your sight turned sharper than ever, when you saw someone suddenly pop out of nowhere infront of you. He teleported. You lowered your sword, and then realized that it was...

"Hey (Y/N), nice to meet you," he made a sideway smile. He had his black hoodie on, covering his eyes. And all you could see was his lips stretching to the side.

"Who are you?" You asked.

He made a laugh. "You can come and put off my hood to see who I am."

You hesitated, uncertain if it were really him or not... You were so shy that you couldn't even speak straight.

There's nothing wrong with trying, right? You thought.

You breathed deeply then stepped forward, and then slowly, reached up to his hood, then slowly, putting it down. Until...

All of a sudden you stepped back.

"Nico." You whispered. You felt heat rising up your cheeks, nervousness coming down your spine, warm blood rushing through your veins, sweat running down your neck. It was at the right moment when you said that.

"Hi," he smirked.

You looked away, trying to stare at the sun almost halfway through the horizon.

"I know you're shy," he said. "But I liked the fact that sometimes you're pretty harsh when you were drawing your sword." He laughed.

"Shut up," you muttered, holding your upper arm.

"Did Hazel tell you I want us to be friends?" He asked, stepping near to me. I moved uncomfortably.

"Does a famous guy have to befriend with an anti-social type of person?" You asked.

"Come on, don't think like that. I just want us to be friends cause I would like us to know each other."

"I already know you Nico. You're famous, one of the heartthrobs of camp, and you have everything."

"And I know very little about you, all I know is that you're very good in dancing, singing, and drawing."

"Is that even little?" You glared at him slightly. "And how did you find out..." You went shyer, blushing.

"Is that even important?" He asked.

"That doesn't answer to my question."

"Okay fine, I want us to be friends. I want us to be friends because—"

"Because you think that I want to be famous, is that right?"

"Because I like you."

You stopped, you felt like a tiny puzzle piece falling out of the universe. Your world stopped. It's like mannequin challenge was everywhere. Everything froze.

A hand touched yours and interlocked with your fingers. You looked up to see him staring into your eyes.

Your heart beat faster, you blushed beet red, trying to hide it, but then he still saw it. The cool wind swept across the two of you. The waves made serene sounds, and with that,

Was the person who stole your first kiss.

Nico di Angelo.