Reader x Jason || When? (A Short Oneshot!)

His smile seemed the whole world to you. His smile was everything to you. All you could ask was, when would be the time you would meet him?

It had been three years and you never got the chance to talk to him and meet up with him, because there was something that's pulling you back from doing it— shyness.

Until now, there lay the letter you made for him. All you knew was, you loved him. That's all.

What's worse is, he doesn't even know you existed in this world.

"Jason..." you whispered. "When... will we meet up??.... When will I ever speak to you???... Will we ever meet?... Or our destiny was just meant to be like this..."

You stared at the letter, and then started to reread it.

Dear Jason,

Back in childhood, I see the world without any color. And all of it changed when I saw you, my life has turned colorful. It was like after the rain, the rainbow appeared out of the grey sky.

You changed me, you made me fall in love. I don't know how it happened, but when I first saw you I felt like my heart started beating for the first time. Me seeing you not that often makes me sad, but seeing you sometime makes me happy at the same time. The fact that I had a crush on others boys, it's like I felt nothing.

It's weird how I still didn't know your name and I really don't know anything about you, and I only found out your name—Jason Grace— last two months, even though I have a crush on you for almost three years... I really got happy when I knew your name, it's really that odd how I write your full name repeatedly that leads to filling up the pages of my notebook. Since I don't want to forget your name.

And now that I realized, I just started falling in love, somewhere in my heart you're there smiling that makes my day despite the problems I have. You've been an inspiration to my life— and I want you to know how much I miss you at times I don't get to see you.

Truth is, I really feel bad cause I feel like... I won't be able to meet you forever, but a part of me says that we would meet each other, and be friends. It's not bad to hope, but even if I get hurt because it's all just the opposite, I won't regret it.

I will never regret loving you. I won't regret remembering you.

~ (Y/N)

You sighed deeply.

And the question was left there inside you.

When will our worlds collide???