Reader x Luke || Amnesia

"Prom will start tonight. Aren't you excited?" Your friend Nico asked. Well, it was a long story short. You had a crush on Nico when the two of you were in 6th grade. But you got over it when you found out he was not straight. But then, just when the first year of highschool had started, it was fate who planned you to be in the same service. Coincidence.

The two of you started to be bestfriends, and no one had ever stopped the two of you. But it was a very long time ago. Now that you two were in 12th grade, it was like he was your brother, because you actually didn't have any sibling. You sighed and shook your head. "Come on Nico, you know I don't like going to prom," you answered, giving him a poker face.

"Mostly girls get excited when it comes to prom," he said. "I don't think Will is coming." He sighed. You made a small grin, you knew Nico was inlove with the son of Apollo since they had met—but hey, whoever knew that Will was also inlove with Nico? Well, you were the only one who knew that Will also liked him. Actually, he is coming. So you better should attend prom, you thought, smiling.

"And why are you smiling?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. You laughed, "Nothing. I was just thinking if Will's gonna come," you answered with a sarcastic tone. He playfully glared at you and blushed and said, "Guess he'll never come but. . .maybe? I don't know. I'm pretty sure he'll bring a prom date—a girl." You shook your head and set your hand on his shoulder, "Look, Neeks, if I were you, attend the prom. I swear to the gods you will be happy," you said. But he rolled his eyes.

"How about you?" He fired back. "Who's your prom date?"

The two of you walked into the other building for a Graduation practice. Graduation was coming soon—two weeks after prom. You remained silent. He nudged your arm. "Look, are you going to tell me or I will tell you?" He asked. You made a confused look.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Oh please, don't pretend you don't know. I know you're going to ask Luke out."

"What? Dude, no way. I told you before, we don't like each other anymore. And besides, if you read Paper Towns, I'm gonna say that I am agreeing with Quentin. And a boy and a girl or a couple going to prom? Another casualty. You know Nico, I won't attend prom."

"Okay, there's nothing wrong with going out with someone, maybe not Luke. But maybe just a random guy in the school. Come on [Name] please. . .just go to prom."

"Nope, I won't. And right after the practice, I'm going to get the gown for Annabeth," you said. "It's in the cabin. Wanna go with me?

"Um, sure. Wait, you mean the mint green with black lace gown? Annabeth's borrowing it?"

"Actually, I'm gonna give it to her."

"Wait but, that was your birthday gift from Demeter—you're her favorite niece right? Why would you give your gown to her?"

"You know I don't like gowns and stuff like that. I'd rather wear jeans than dresses."

"Um, ehem. Girls should wear dress in the graduation, remember?"

"DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO SAY THAT NEEKS." You looked at the ceiling while walking, and then you entered the large room. The others were making a line to the stage. You saw Luke Castellan looking at you with wide eyes. He was given another life by Hades—you wanted to forgive Luke. And Hades was the one who raised you. You grew up in the Underworld, and after years of training with Nico, Hecate came in and introduced herself as your mother. And so after the war, you started to live in Camp Half-Blood, in the Hecate cabin.

"Guess we're late."

"Yep, we are," you whispered. You put your backpacks on the benches and headed to the line by alphabetical order.