Reader x Jason || Pleasure [1/3]

*Your POV*

"So you're really going for varsity?" Annabeth asked.

"Yep." I nodded. "I have to..for my family. We're losing budget right now. I really need a big discount in this school."

"Alright," she sighed. "So what sport you'll get into?"

"I don't know, I'll first do the try-outs later." I shouldered my backpack heading to class after I said goodbye to her.

I sat down on my chair, picking out some notebooks and a book so I could study before the quiz starts.

"Alright everyone! Keep your books and other references so we would end this quiz early for a new discussion!" The teacher suddenly came in before I could even open my book. Everyone groaned, even me.

"But I was just about to open the book—"

"No interruptions (Y/N)," she chuckled. "Come on! Keep all your books!"

I muttered a curse under my breath, putting my notebooks and book back into my backpack. I didn't study yesterday night.. I thought. Well, it's my fault for accepting to do Jason's project.

Are you insane? If you didn't accept it, you wouldn't get money for your family!!

Oh right.. He's gonna give the money to me later though, I thought back.

I mindlessly took the quiz, writing down essays and answers until I finished, giving the paper to the teacher.

"That was fast," she said, looking at it.

"Was it?" I asked curiously. Did I answer that fast?

"Don't worry, it's fine," she smiled at me, then looked back at the paper.

"Um, may I go out to the restroom?" I asked.

"Sure. Just don't take too long."

I nodded at her and dusted myself off, darting out of the classroom. While I was walking, I walked pass the classroom where Jason was. I stopped for a while and peeked.

"What a great work, Jason!" The teacher exclaimed. "I told you that you have to bring out your inner self!"

It was the project I made. That grade...was supposed to be mine. Well never mind.

Jason grinned, and then his eyes suddenly darted to the doorway.

I tried to move away but it was too late. I got caught. I thought. Still I ran, looking for the restroom.

"(Y/N)!" He suddenly caught my arm. I almost tripped but I kept my balance, immediately letting go of my arm and glaring at him. "So you were just peeking, weren't you?" He asked.

Seriously?

"Look, I know this grade is supposed to be yours, but you know." He winked. I shrugged.

"Disgusting as in, Jason," I scrunched.

"Hahaha, whatever," he stuffed the money onto my hand. "Your welcome." He smirked at me, then walked back into his classroom.

"Ugh," I groaned. He's really annoying.

At least he paid you. Alright?

Pfft. Yeah whatever, You thought back.

Without a moment's pause I headed back to the classroom, making sure I wouldn't get the first detention this year.

"What took you so long?" Annabeth asked as I got out of the classroom. "It was like, I've been waiting for you cause the quiz was already done—"

"A flying pig came out of nowhere." I answered.

"Uhhh, what? I don't get you."

"Let's just say jackass gave me the money."

Annabeth gave me a serious look, which made me think she was disappointed or whatever. But that was usual. "Oh alright. He gave you the money," she scratched her chin. "I have nothing to do about it.... It's for your family anyway."

"I know."

"But, just don't make out with him just for some money."

"Oh come on, I ain't a thot you could find in some cliché school."

"Yeah whatever," she laughed. "Come on, English is over. Let's head to Biology." We went into class.

"Two seats left, I'll take the front one—" I was about to sit when Annabeth went into the hole. "No, you take the back one (Y/N)" she immediately smiled at me.  I knew what she meant. Was she serious?!

"The seat is beside jackass!" I whisper-shouted at her. She smiled evilly. I muttered a curse under my breath, sitting beside Jason.

"You know, you're too lucky you've seated beside me. Girls are too thirsty for me."

I made a disgusted look.

"I beg your pardon?"

Jason and I suddenly startled, looking straight to the teacher who probably had been watching us. "Great. You started this," I hissed to Jason.

"If you would've just agreed then this wouldn't have happened," he whispered back.

"Excuse me?"

"The two of you!" The teacher shouted.

Oh no.

"Very nice!"

Huh?

"Thank you for starting our new lesson for today! Sexual Reproduction!" He exclaimed.

"It's no problem sir," Jason said, then winked at me. I shrugged. Boys were now lightened up, sitting straight. How come boys were so interested with this topic? Oh god.

"So, about sexual reproduction, you students were already informed about it right?"

"Of course!" Boys. Ugh.

And everything went on and on, as there were consecutive weird sounds coming from the guys. I covered my ears in annoyance.

"Ah, you're innocent...that's why," Jason tilted his head. "Don't worry. I'll be teaching you a lesson."

Wait what?

(A/N OKAY THAT'S IT! PART ONEEEE! I THINK THIS ONESHOT WOULD TAKE PARTS SO I HOPE I WOULD FINISH IT! I REALLY CAN'T PUT ALL THESE THINGS TO A WHOLE, SO HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD BE PATIENT WAITING FOR IT! ANYWAY, I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR TWO MONTHS!
APOLLOGIES.

RIGHT, PUNS. ANYWAYS. LOVE YOU GUYS!

~INXXXXX)