HOO BTS AU BECAUSE I'M DUMB

Edit/ Okay. What in the name of Zeus's bottoms was I thinking? This. Is. An HOO BOOK, and my dumb brain just reminded me two years later that this title needs proper reconstruction.

Not gonna delete this though lmao.

-----------

*Your POV*

"BTS?" I repeated. "Where on earth did that word come from? Do you mean Behind The Scenes?"

"Aww come on (Y/N)! Don't be naive. Bangtan. BANGTAN. B-A-N-G-T-A-N. They're freaking gonna visit Camp Half-Blood this night! Oooh I wanna see their concert AHHH" Annabeth mumbled and I almost fell off the bed because she kept on shaking me.

"Annie calm down!" I restrained from falling off and punched her arm playfully. "So... are they like One Direction— "

"NO!" She screamed and almost cried, grabbing the pillows and trying to hit them on my face. "THEY'RE NOT! NO NO NO! THEY ARE FROM SOUTH KOREA!"

"FOR OLYMPUS' SAKE CUT IT OUT!"

Annabeth cried.

And then Thalia came into the cabin.

"Oh gods, what happened?" She asked, worried.

"Well!" I immediately shoved Annabeth with my arm and smiled. "I-It's nothing you know! Annie's just having mood swings and stuff. She's got PMS haha~"

"NO I'm not!" Annabeth cried more.

Thalia furrowed her eyebrows. "Seriously (Y/N), I heard her scream in this cabin while I passed by."

"She just cried because of the movie we watched. You know The Fault in Our Stars? Okay? Okay." I started pushing Thalia out to the door.

"But— you sure nothing happened?"

"Yes I am. It's just the movie." I insisted until she was out of the cabin. "BYE!" And then I closed the door shut.

"What an actress." Annabeth sniffed. I turned around and saw her drying her tears with tissue paper.

"Sooo" I sat on the bed.

"So what?" She asked. "Aren't you gonna apologize for insulting BTS?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not even insulting BTS, you just got triggered a lot even if I only asked if BTS is like— never mind. You'll get triggered again." I sighed.

"How about the apology?" She leaned closer and crossed her arms.

"Whatever. There's no reason of me saying sorry to you."

"Ugh, whatever. But you owe me fries tomorrow, okay?"

"Not okay."

"WHAT?!"

"Kidding." I smiled.

Annabeth glared her eyes at me, and then peeked outside the window. I also peeked, because why not?

There were people gathering by the entrance of the camp, probably because they'd been curious who BTS is. But whatever! Not interested.