Reader x Jason || A Deal [2/3]

"Ah, so you're innocent..." He smirked. "Don't worry, I'll be teaching you a lesson."

*Your POV*

A lesson... What did he mean by that?

Biology class had ended. Even though I thought it was all over, Jason unexpectedly came following anywhere I go. "Hey...why is that pervert following us?" Annabeth whispered to my ear. I was merely pretending I didn't hear her. But it just felt annoying this jerk was following me.

"I really can't get to the fact jackass is still here." I muttered as we sat down on a table in the cafeteria. Jason sat infront of us, revealing a playful smirk. "I'm not in the mood of talking to you right now," I told him, picking a fry and eating it.

"I told you, I should be teaching you a lesson."—was all he answered.

"That doesn't answer to my question."

"Haven't you forgotten?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't forget any—"

"I won't pay you unless you shut up."

I shut up, scowling a little. "Yeah whatever.." I huffed, whispering. "Just get out of here, please."

"What if I don't wanna get out?" He leaned in. I rolled my eyes.

Silence filled, but thank gods Annabeth spoke up. "Sorry," she scoffed. "You know what I think I better should go to the library. I need more infos about...things."

"Things? Am I hearing it right Ms. Chase?" Jason smirked.

"Stop that. Please," I slightly glared at him.

"You can't remove it from me. I'm a total expert."

"Whatever," Annabeth rolled her eyes as she stood up and left.

"You're a total savage," I stated.

"Thanks. I really am a savage," he sipped his milkshake.

"Why are you following me?" I dropped the subject, desperate not to hear anything about it.

"Why I am following you? Hmm... Let me think..." His eyes looked up, tapping his chin. "Oh yeah, the lesson." He smirked, locking his eyes on mine.

"Stop that," I told him.

"Have you got laid?"

"Why are you asking me with that question?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Just say yes, or no. It's all plain easy."

"No," I rolled my eyes.

"So you never did it..." He slightly jutted his lower lip.

"I have no plans to do that sort of unholiness."

"Look, I'll pay you a big amount of money, if you do this for me," he leaned closer, staring into my eyes.

Money, I thought. "What is it?"

He leaned closer, and then finally reached to my ear.

"Let me give you a hand."

I immediately sat back and slapped him across the face.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Everybody said, looking at us.

"What a bummer," Jason groaned. rubbing his red cheek in pain.

"Excuse me, but I'm not the kind of person who'd stain her dignity!" I shouted at him, leaving the table. I muttered a curse under my breath. Seriously, I'll definitely end this thing, ever. That Jason was such a mess.

*Jason's POV*

Math Math Math. The numbers were poisoning me. I dropped my pen, closing my eyes, rubbing my nose bridge. "It's still hurting me," I held the back of my neck. It's been aching due to an hour of looking down on a shitty paper. "When would this end?" I asked, groaning.

"What are you mumbling about Mr. Grace?" The teacher asked.

"Nothing," I huffed out. My head aches. My neck aches. My cheek still hurts. That (Y/N) left a mark on my cheek.

"Is everyone done?"

"Psst. Percy," I whispered. Percy looked at me, "Yeah?" I sent a nod to him, darting my eyes on his paper. "Oh, right," he whispered, passing a small piece of paper underneath my desk. I took it, sliding it under my paper. I grinned, writing down the answers. Calculus is a pain in the neck.

You see, why do you have to think hard and find these answers if they're just there?

"Alright! Pass your papers!"

I smirked, passing it to the teacher. He raised an eyebrow to me. "It's all done. Sorry for that groan earlier, I was just impatient at the time," I said. The bell rang, I darted outside and headed to my locker. Without a pause I opened it, finding a picture of (Y/N)  sticked against the locker door. I stared at it, seemingly disappointed to the fact I lost her.

"Hey bro."

After placing my P.E. clothes into my bag, I closed it and looked to the person resting his side on the lockers. Percy. "Sup," I shouldered my backpack, looking down. "You're pretty gloomy. Bet you lost her?"

"Yeah, guess I just reached beyond my limit."

"No offense but, dude, I think you should go tell her everything. I mean, you were her childhood friend who left her."

"That doesn't help, Jackson." I strolled, heading to the gym. "But it's the only thing. Besides, you like her anyway. It ain't bad, right?" Percy insisted

"You think I have the guts to face her, after all I've done to her? I couldn't believe I used her for grades, was that even an excuse for her?" I glared at Percy.

"Alright alright, sorry man, no offense," he raised his hands in surrender. I huffed, pushing the doors open. "It's freeplay, guess I'll be going with basketball, you?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll go too." He answered.

After changing clothes in the dressing room, I walked out, ready to receive a ball. The ball came flying towards me. I caught it, dribbling as I ran. "You got jams, Jase?" Leo said, blocking me from the ring.

"Nah, I got savagery," I winked at him, he paused. Got it. I found a hole and went into it, finally dunking the ball into the ring. Yep.

"Dam!" Nico exclaimed, running towards me. "That was one shot for girls, Jase!"

I glanced to the left, seeing some girls in this class giggling at me. I slightly stared for a while at (Y/N), who was in the same class. She was holding a volleyball, bouncing it, before serving it to the other side of the court. Out. The ball was out of the line. I gulped, guess she's angry? I'm literally heading to the grave.

"Hey," I felt Percy's hand on my shoulder. "Good luck." He patted my back and went back to the game. (Y/N) suddenly darted her eyes to my direction. I stared wide eyed.

She rolled her eyes and then whispered to Annabeth.

And then... She started walking towards me.

I clenched my fists, so nervous I couldn't breathe normally. "You wanna say something?" She raised an eyebrow.

"YOU HITTING ON HER JASE?" Leo shouted aloud, laughing. I turned around and quickly glared at him. I turned back, seeing (Y/N) crossing her arms.

"Sorry about... My friends," I said. "Sorry."

"Yeah okay, sorry. Whatever, you said it already. That's it." She moved uncomfortably. "I'll make a deal. I'll forgive you, if you do something for me."