Reader x Leo || 7 Minutes in Heaven

+ Solangelo oneshot 💛🖤

"Ok so how do we start this game?" Piper asked as she settled out ten small pieces of papers who had their own numbers: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine and ten respectively.

Jason frowned. "Actually, I never tried that game."

"Dam Jason," Percy laughed and jagged the blond in the ribs playfully. "Did I hear that right? You never played this fun game before?"

Jason rolled his eyes. "You haven't even told me how your confession to Annabeth worked out."

"You could say that. But really, this game changed my life especially with Annabeth. Right Wise Girl?" He made a goofy grin at Annabeth, who in return rolled her eyes in playful annoyance.

"How about you Piper?" She ignored the two boys. "Have you played it yet?"

Piper squared her shoulders. "Well, I don't think it works for unrequited love or something. Also, since we're gonna play seven minutes in heaven, my advice for all of us is to not get drunk. Something might happen." She shifted uncomfortably at the thought, so did Jason. She and Jason could still remember the night that happened almost a year ago— two of their mortal high school friends ended up making out in a huge wardrobe for more than seven minutes. And it just happened that both of them were boys.

Piper felt the pit of her stomach churning, but she put those thoughts aside. This night would be fun, most specially because you were here.

The seven, including Nico, Will and you formed a circle at the vast floor inside the Poseidon cabin.

"You ready guys?" Percy smirked.

"I'm ready as all ever be." Leo grinned and was the first to grab the crumpled papers that were put in a small box by Piper a while ago. Soon the others started picking out their own including you. One paper was left and Nico was the one who got it.

"You should've gotten the paper at the same time with me," Will told him.

Nico rolled his eyes. "You gotta thank me for at least agreeing to participate in this stupid game."

Despite the coldness, Will warmly smiled and shuffled the raven's hair.

All of you opened the papers. Jason was the first to shout. "Holy shit!"

Everyone startled, since Jason's voice was nearly loud that it bounced off the walls in the cabin. "What was that all about Jason?" Percy grinned, pretending to be concerned.

He tossed the paper into the box. "You planned all of this did you? This game is unfair!"

"For once I agree with you." Nico mumbled. He too was about to throw the paper back but Will snatched it from his hands. "Hey!"

"You picked: Number 9. I dare you to confess your feelings to him/her." Will spoke out loud.

"Hey Will, what number are you then?" Hazel asked.

Will widened his eyes. "I'm number nine actually. . ."

Nico groaned. "Fine."

Without hesitation, he grabbed Will's wrist and pulled him up, heading towards the closet.

The rest of you stared at them, until the doors closed shut. You heard loud voices at first, then the voices seemed to soften. Until there was nothing to you could hear.

"Time has started," Percy said. He smirked at Jason.

~Time Skip~

Heroes of Olympus Oneshots | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें