Chapter II

I knew you were trouble

Zack left an hour before my parents got home. Most of the things were organised, and I made sure to cover up any signs of a party. I could only hope my mother wouldn't find the china set in the trash bags outside. Unfortunately, there was nothing to be done regarding it. 

However, my face still looked like shit from sleeping only a few hours and from being extremely hungover. I looked dead with those dark circles and such a pale face.

I had taken a shower, so I didn't smell of cigarettes anymore and my hair wasn't as oily. Zack and I had perfumed the house with everything we could get our hands on and it looked almost too clean.

My parents didn't make questions regarding the house's state, my brother, however, raised an eyebrow when he saw my shitface.

"So, darling, how were things while we were away?"

"Oh... Just... The boring same old things..." I mumbled, with my arms crossed.

My brother nodded his head and tried suppressing a smile.

"Really, what did you do when we were away?"

I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Watched a couple of TV-shows... What did you do?"

"College stuff, you know, things that lil' kids wouldn't understand..."

"Aren't you funny, Colin..."

"Well, your dad and I are going to unpack," my mom said, before kissing my cheek. My dad gave me a smile.

Leaving me alone with my asshole of a brother.

"I know what happened last night," he told me "I saw all those instastories, and I saw you all drunk and shit."

"Did you?"

"And you look like a drug addict, right now... How did you fix the house? It looked pretty fucked up..."

"I fixed it..."

"Interesting. I also noted that there were boys at this party."

"Yeah, it's a party, Colin, it's not unusual for the male species to come here..."

"And did you talk to those boys?"

"You do know that I am not a lesbian nor asexual, right?"

"You can not have a boyfriend, Alison!" he yelled, "You can not have one, are we understood?"

"Yeah, why don't you go fuck right off?"

"ALLISON WAS THAT A SWEARWORD I HEARD?" my mother yelled from the kitchen.

"MUM, ALLISON OFFENDED ME" Colin screamed.

"ALLISON, APOLOGIZE, RIGHT NOW" my mum yelled back.

I rolled my eyes.

"You're an idiot, Colin. Mind your own damn business. You're not my father."

"You're too young to have a boyfriend!"

"I'm seventeen, for fuck's sake..."

"MUM, ALLISON SWORE AGAIN" Colin snitched.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Colin, you're such a little baby. Has if you never said a swear word in your life..."

"Yeah, but you're a girl..."

"SO WHAT?!"

"You can't say them."

"FUCK, PISS, SHIT, HELL, DAMN, ASS, CUNT"

"You're really mature, Allison. Reaaally mature..."

I rolled my eyes. Colin was so annoying. It was my life. He didn't have anything to do with it. Besides, he was so blind sighted that he thought that every time I fucked or made out with a dude he'd be the first to know. If I ever settle down with someone, or if I decide to have a one night stand with some dude... He will be the last person on EARTH to know. And that is if he gets to know.  

I think that in his eyes I will always be his little innocent sister. But the truth is that I'm not even a virgin anymore.  Like, not even close. I have been to so many parties, kissed so many guys, that I can't even remember all their faces. Go ahead, call me a whore, I don't care. I'm scandalous like that, okay sister?

I go into my room and close the door behind me. I could only hope that my brother wouldn't go snitching on me to my parents. If he did, I'd be in big trouble. In my father's eyes, I was also an innocent little girl that didn't go to parties. I had straight A's and the world had yet to corrupt me... If he ever saw me drunk or even heard of such thing, I'd probably end up dead in an alley... I sit at the desk and turn my laptop on. All these parties lately have set me behind on my tv-shows.  However, as soon as I put an episode on, my mind fell asleep and I couldn't pay attention to anything. All I could think about was my mild headache, sleeping... And... Zack Reed?

He was pretty hot. And sweet... He was really sweet. He had helped me put the house in order... If it hadn't been for him I'd be dead by now... A cute guy that was also a gentleman? Sign me the fuck up...

But, at the same time... He was also one of my brother's closest friends, like... That's just fucked up... Colin is fucked up... Zack would end fucked up... Nope... Couldn't happen. He'd just be my crush. I'd think about him once in awhile, but nothing more than that. Whatever happened in my party, would stay in my party. I could not flirt with him, breathe the same air as him. Otherwise, I would probably end up in his bed on a Saturday night. And that just could not happen. 

I ended up shutting my computer off and throwing myself to the bed. I hugged one of my many pillows and sighed. I was so sleepy and tired. I didn't even want to have dinner. I just wanted to wake up the next morning with the nice feeling that I'd be walking past Zack Reed in the school corridors in the next day.

Oh for fuck's sake... No. No, I would not. 

I had to get him out of my head or else, I'd end up really fucked. I had fallen for a guy once and he tore my heart to pieces. I could not let it happen again... It would not happen again with him. 

                                                                                                 ***

I woke up before my alarm clock rang, which never happened. I usually had to be dragged out of bed by my dad. 

I turned my head to my vibrating phone. I had woken up to the notification of a text message. What on Earth...?

Unknown: Good morning, Princess

Me: GM, I guess...

Unknown: Oh, right... You probably don't have my number. It's Zack

When I read that text, I just threw my phone across my room. What the actual fuck? Zack? Texting me? WHAT? I freaked out. My heart skipped a beat, and my phone's screen shattered as soon as it hit the wall. 

And how on Earth did he get my number?! That little devil... He'd have some answers to give me...

I stood there breathless for a few seconds trying to process what had just happened. Did he text me?

And then, I made myself take a deep breath. He was a player.

And I had to get him out of my head, no matter how hot and charming he was...