Chapter I

Allison POV

Champagne, cocaine, gasoline...

That was the smell of the general atmosphere. The blinds were crooked, my mother's favourite china set was destroyed. The table right in front of the couch I was lying in had been broken and even the dim light of the living room made my head hurt a hundred thousand times more.

At first, I couldn't move as my headache was so strong it looked as if it kept my muscles from moving. I just wanted to close my eyes again and rest until everything cleaned itself. The only thing I could do was turn to the left and puke all of last night's mistakes. My stomach hurt, my mouth was dry. Everything was kind of blurred...

How did it even get so wild in the first place? I don't know.

I swear I only invited ten friends... And told them to invite whoever they want... Apparently, they must've told the same to their friends, because, two hours in, there were people from the other side of the country just hanging out there. And everyone brought tons of drinks, so, getting drunk would be anything but difficult. I had never seen such a thing and I don't think I ever got so drunk. People were dancing on tables, for some reason, the music was very loud, thank god my only neighbour is a deaf old lady, and there were people having sex everywhere.

After gathering all my courage, I was able to get up. Only to notice that I was in my underwear. There was nobody in the living room, so I could only hope that everyone had gone home at some point in the night. 

If my parents found out what had happened in their absence, they'd either put me in a religious order to wash away my sins, or they'd commit straight up murder. I really didn't know what was worse...

They went away for a college open day with my older brother, Colin, and they had left me alone.

I dragged my feet across what seemed to be the remains of a living room after a tornado and got to the kitchen, where, to my surprise, things were not as dirty and destroyed as they had been last night, where there was beer spilt everywhere and vomit in every corner.

Everything clean and...

A guy was using my stove. I couldn't tell who he was since I was facing his muscular back. I couldn't stop to notice that he was only in his boxers and that his backside was really attractive... I glanced at his butt and bit my lip, trying to hold back a little smile.

However, I got to my senses a few seconds after. That stranger was in my kitchen, using my stove as if he lived there. Who the fuck did he think he was? 

I grabbed an empty bottle of beer and wield it as if was a sword.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Well, good morning to you too..."

When he turned around, my heart dropped. That... Was... Zack Reed. The most popular guy in my school. The dude that was always messing around with everything and everyone. I swear I never met anyone like him. Every week he'd play a prank on someone and it'd be hilarious. 

He was also famous for being extremely hot.

And for being my brother's BFF...

"You could put down the bottle..." he mumbled, opening his eyes wide.

"What are you doing?"

"Eggs... Want some?"

"No! I mean... Yes... I mean... What are you doing here?"

"I came for the party, stayed for the eggs..."

"Don't you have eggs at your place?"

"Sadly I ran out..."