BLOOPERS!!

Season 1 Episode 3: Tangled Up in Blue

Joseph (Niklaus) shut the door to the study, turning to look at his colleague. "Two days! I'm gone for two days and not only does Hayley try to terminate her pregnancy, but she's almost killed as well! I told you to protect her! Elijah's not around to do it because of you daggering him and handing him over to Marcel, so–," Holland (Ellie) froze. Joseph's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked at her.

"Holland?"

"I forgot the rest of my lines," she admitted and Joseph chuckled, shaking his head.

"And you call yourself an actor."

---

Season 1 Episode 5: Sinners and Saints

Holland (Ellie) walked up the stairs to the attic, gently knocking on the door. Daniel (Elijah) stood on the other side, opening the door like he was supposed to. Before Holland could get out her next line, Daniel had smashed a pie in her face. She stumbled back, surprised as Daniel and Danielle (Davina) started laughing. "You guys seriously suck," she stated, wiping the pie from her eyes.

---

Season 1 Episode 7: Bloodletting

"Looks like we need to have a little chat with Marcel," Joseph (Niklaus) growled, standing from his seat on the edge of the coffee table.

Holland (Ellie) stood too, following her castmates, "its fight night, so he's probably at his club." Joseph stopped in his tracks, but before he could turn, Holland ran into him, stumbling back a few steps. "Geez, warn a girl," she joked, going back over to the couch.

---

Season 1 Episode 9: Reigning Pain in New Orleans

"Long day?" Joseph (Niklaus) called out as he walked down the stairs in the compound, looking over at Holland (Ellie), who was standing behind the bar.

"The longest," she replied, downing the contents of her glass. Joseph came to a stop on the other side of the bar, taking a seat on one of the stools.

"Want to talk – whoa!" Holland quickly looked up, seeing that Joseph was no longer there, having fallen off the stool.

"Are you okay?" She exclaimed, laughing as he laid on the ground.

"Yep. All good," he groaned.

---

Season 1 Episode 13: Crescent City

Charles (Marcel) said his line and Daniel (Elijah) looked up at him. "It's a rather large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you –," Daniel was cut off by a pie being smashed in his face.

"Payback's a bitch," Holland (Ellie) commented as the others in the room started laughing.

---

Season 1 Episode 14: Long Way Back from Hell

"I need you to make a list of these names, please," Daniel (Elijah) stated, having stripped his shirt off. Phoebe (Hayley) nodded, moving over to where he stood.

"Elijah, what is this?" Holland (Ellie) reached out, touching his shoulder blade. Daniel flinched, turning his head to look at her over his shoulder.

"Your hands are fucking cold."

---

Season 1 Episode 19: An Unblinking Death

Steven (Josh) and Lyle (Dr. Sheski) walked into the room, Lyle's eyes immediately going over to Todd (Kieran), who was chained up on the other side of the room. "What the hell?" Lyle commented.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I totally see how we've got a crime scene vibe happening here," Steven went to finish his lines, but Holland (Ellie) had started laughing.

"Sorry," Holland said, trying to contain her laughter.