MBD 52

"Busy?" Sumilip si Dominic sa may pintuan. Tinignan siya ni Justine at pinalapit siya.

"Hi Dom." Ngumiti si Justine.

"Anything I can do to help? Hindi ka masyadong nalabas e."

"Nah. Ayos lang ako." Sinilip ni Dominic yung pangalan nung may-ari nung file.

"So this is what's taking your time." Dom asked for the file. Binasa niya ang nilalaman nito.

"So you've done everything. Surreal. Impressive." He praised Justine.

"He's my patient. It's my responsibility."

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" Kahit playful yung tunog ng boses ni Dominic, hindi nito nabago ang expression ni Justine.

" You know what's the other reason."

Throughout the years, naging malapit yung dalawang lalaki. Shocking, but true. Dom have learned a lot from the guy in front of him. He knew how to fit the pieces of their puzzle.

"Maraming ibang paraan. Hindi lang yun." Dom begged.

Justine stood up.

"I did everything. Lahat dito bumabagsak. Eto yung pinakaeffective!"

Hinagis ni Dominic yung file sa table.

"May iba pang paraan. I will help."

"Pare, wala nang oras. Gagawin ko lahat ng magagawa ko." Kinuha niya yung pinirmahan ni Josh days ago.

"He freaking signed it! Bullcrap. And just when I thought he was going to be more sensible about this matter. Stupid. Stupid." Tinaas niya yung papel at pumorma ng para bang pupunitin 'to.

"Pwede ba?"

"No, that's why I have to do this as soon as possible. I have to persuade him. Or her."

"She'll come. I know she will."

Justine knows she'll come too. She always comes for those she love. She always does everything for those she love.

--

Yana was sitting cross legged on the middle of the bed, her thoughts far from where she was. Hinihintay niya si Josh magbihis. After ng mga nangyari, inisip niya na kailangan niya nang linisin ang lahat at magtuloy tuloy na lang sa dapat niyang patunguhan.

"Hey." Binati niya si Josh at ngumiti.

"Hey back." Inabot ni Josh yung kamay niya kay Yana at humiga sa leg ni Yana. Binrush nito ang buhok niya.

"How's your day?"

"Just fine. I feel better, too."

"That's good news then." Yana kissed Josh's forehead. Tumingin siya sa buwan sa labas.

"You're thinking again." Josh pointed out.

Yana nodded. Hindi niya alam kung paano ieexplain. Alangan naman sabihin niyang gusto niyang hatiin ang sarili niya para matapos na yung problema niya. !@#$ life for giving her two men to fall in love with.

"Tell me. Kahit ano pa yan." Hinawakan ni Josh yung cheek niya.

"I.. Will you mind if I spend some time with Justine? I don't want to leave him hanging. I--" Josh put a finger above Yana's lips.

"I think I owe him a lot. He deserves that time." Yana smiled at him. Josh lifted himself up and kissed her lips. Just a smack, kasi hindi pa kaya ni Yana. As if in every kiss, she's betraying a big part of her.

Josh left Yana to her thoughts again. Alam niyang hindi makakatulong yung presensya niya. Yana stood up and transferred to the balcony.

Seeing Justine at some point made this twisting feeling in her gut and heart. It would seem wrong to say goodbye. She did not return to say goodbye, but she did not want to be out of his life completely. Again, selfishness for personal fulfillment.

Yana dragged herself back to bed. She tried to push her thoughts for tomorrow away. Hindi siya papatulugin nito, for sure. Yana forced herself to sleep, just to escape this miserable reality.

And maybe, just maybe, in her dreams, she would be with the one her heart yearns for now.

~~

#VOTE :))))