Chapter 21: Victoria

[VICTORIA]

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️:

THERE IS A LOT OF MENTION OF BULIMIA (as in purging and self induced vomiting) AND FAT SHAMING SO IN CASE ANYONE IS SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS PLEASE BE WARNED 

also there is some sexual things (?) though not much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you."

The three words left his lips, but I was already shaking my head as I backed away. Jake sagged against the wall.

"Victoria. Victoria, please," he begged.

"You can't," I repeated, panic in my voice.

"That proposal in the restaurant was shitty. Please let me get this out," he begged.

I stopped in my tracks but I was screaming at myself to get away. I couldn't fall for him again.

Jake looked up and cleared his throat.

"I have loved you ever since the day you yelled at me for stealing your lollipop. I never realized just how fierce and passionate you were. I feel that I can do anything as along as you're by my side.

"You have no idea how grateful I am that you came back. That feeling, God. It never left. The moment I set my eyes on you again, Victoria, I think I forgot how to breathe. I love you to the ends of the earth, and if you let me, I will spend all the time we have together trying to make you happy," Jake took a hesitant step forward.

I stood there in shock at the confession. I could feel my resolve melting away and I wanted to run forward and kiss him with everything I had.

Jake continued to walk towards me until he was in front of me.

"I love you," he breathed. "So, so much."

And then he leaned forward to press his lips against mine.

His hands hesitated on my hips, and his lips moved slowly over mine.

I froze for a second before reaching up and sliding my hands into his hair. I let out a small sigh of content as Jake pulled me closer to him.

His tongue touched my lips and I immediately opened up for him. Our lips moved slowly, and I could feel him trying to convey everything he felt for me through that kiss.

He walked me backwards until my back hit the wall. His hands slipped down to squeeze my ass, but unlike the time with Derek, I found myself letting out a moan.

Jake pulled away to look at me with lust filled eyes.

With gentle hands, he removed the pins holding my hair up. My hair tumbled down gently, though it was a wavy mess. He slipped his hands into my hair, smoothing it out softly.

"God," he breathed. "You're absolutely beautiful."

And this time when he kissed me there was nothing slow or gentle about it.

I opened my mouth to his and his tongue quickly took my mouth. I let out a moan as his hands slipped down to my ass again. I tugged on his hair, causing him to let out a groan of his own.

I was going to regret kissing him, but it may be the only chance I get.

I hooked my foot against the back of his leg and pulled him even closer.

I'm With The Billionaireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें