Chapter 15: Jake

[JAKE]

Victoria scowled down at her lap as I drove.

She had raised her eyebrows in response to my question before turning her gaze to her lap where it stayed for the last two hours.

Finally, she spoke. "Are we there yet?"

I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye. "Almost."

"Finally," she muttered. I restrained myself from smiling. She was too cute for her own good.

I felt my eyes widen in revelation to that. Damn.

I felt her eyes on me. "Is everything okay?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah. Perfectly fine," I murmured. I quickly turned on the radio to distract myself from the girl next to me.

Victoria immediately shut the radio off.

"What—" I began to protest before she interrupted me.

"No," she said firmly. "We are going to have a civil conversation."

"Well, that's kind of hard to do especially with what happened earlier," I said.

It was hard to get that image of her out my head. Her hair looked silky and she had a beautiful smile on her face. That was, obviously, before she screamed at me.

And, of course, I couldn't get her body out of my head. And I absolutely hated myself for it. Goddamn. I didn't want to ever lust after her because of the way she looked. Her body had barely been covered and the red lace on her breasts definitely left little to the imagination and her shapely legs had been bare for me to look at and fuck, I had wanted her under me at that moment, screaming my name in ecstasy as I took her, over and over again.

"The past is the past," she answered, waving a hand and dismissing the topic.

I frowned at her but didn't say anything.

"So, are you good at riding?" She asked me.

"You need to be more specific," I smirked.

Victoria's eyebrows scrunched up in thought before it hit her.

"That sounded so dirty. Oh my god!" She covered her face in embarrassment.

I let out a small laugh. "To answer your question, I am good at riding. In both fashions." I winked.

Victoria's cheeks burned red. "Oh."

I laughed, "Are you? Good at riding?"

Victoria's eyes widened. "Riding? A horse? Sure. A person? I mean—I've never... I don't... I'm—"

I cut her off gently. "It's fine if you're a virgin."

She was fidgeting a lot. "Oh my God. I can't believe I just told you that."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't understand why we can't talk like friends." You like her. "I mean, we did it before and it wasn't awkward. We were best friends."

She took a deep breath. "Fine. And to answer your question, I have not went riding since I was 9, so I don't think I'm a good rider."

"We'll be riding today, so I guess we'll see."

Victoria cracked a smile, "About how long will it take to get there?"

I thought for a minute before answering, "About another hour."

"There's even more?" She groaned.

How would she groan my name as I made love to her?