Let The Games Begin 4

Warning!!

Wrong spellings, grammar or english!!

Please read the the notification thing that I posted!! really important!!!

=]€|£<•>*|?\!.¥,*]'?/&"-&:@<\*]=_=|%~£<•<?!

Recaaaaappp

"The first hint is..." the words slowly fainted and was replaced by "Behind my strong tears, a glow of 7 butterflies." it finished.

We quickly wrote it down and the screen told us " Only one, you can open."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Emerald's POV

"This riddles are not those simple riddles in the outside world. This, you have to think hard. In some of the riddles, you need to first see it, hear it, feel it, etc. then you'll realise it." the screen explained. "You will use keys to open something." the screen told us.

There was something that touched the top of my head so I looked up and saw 7 keys were right in top of us, thin very long strings were tied to each one, from thr high cieling. A small white ribbon tied on every one of it.

The screen told us to pick one and Fawn was the first one to pull a key off the string that was tied to it.

The next one was Kyle. Then Aber. Tyron. Heather and I was the last one. I pulled a key and put it in my pocket.

The screen told us to go and eat dinner, together.

No way am I eating with this group, I'd rather eat in a dirty urinal room... okay, fine. I'd rather eat with them than there, but, you get my point!!

I was the first to get out and went straight for my room. I put my hand on the door knob, twisted it, and pushed it open, but the door didn't budge even a little.

Kyle, slash cap, got infront of his blue door and I looked if it opened. Unfortunately, all of the doors were locked. Stupid screen that makes us do everything it says!!

Kyle clicked his tounge and turned around, just to see me looking at him and the door. We just stared at each other -I don't really know if he was staring back becozzz of his sunglasses- until Tyron passed us and slowly walked backwards and stopped between us.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me, then at Kyle. "What are you two doing?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my violet door and stared at the door knob "Fine, ignore me." Tyron grumled angrily and walked to the green door. Oh, so he lives right next to me.

He tried to open the door, but failed. "They f*cking locked it." I mumbled. I turned around and started walking to the dining room when I hearec Tyron grunt angrily. What's his prob?

I got in the dining room and got chicken and salad. I wasn't really hungry so I didn't get any rice or bread.

I sat across Heather and silently ate my food. I felt Aber and Fawn's gaze on me so I looked up and said "What?"

Fawn -who sat next to Heather- frowned and mumbled something while Aber smirked "You really changed a lot. Like, from mini skirt, to baggy pants."

" So?" I said rudely. Don't blame me, he was more than rude to me before, and still will be, I can just tell.

Kyle and Tyron finally came in and I saw that Kyle's left cheek was slightly swollen. I sared at it. Did they have a fight or something?

They got their food and Kyle sat next to Aber. Tyron, he walked behind Heather and said "Hey." before touching her shoulder, making her cringe at his small touch.