Let The Games Begin 3

LOOKIE LOOKIE!!

------------------------------------------------>

I know that my fans already knows, but I don't think my readers does!!

well...

I am now "proud2bme" !!!!

I really liked my "nayka19amnos"... but, yeah, things... haha...

nayka19amnos <-----> proud2bme

SAME person!!

So don't go "OMG! This person must have copied nayka19amnos' stories and didn't read it carefully because in the last part it said

"-peace-

---your crazy writer--

----nayka19amnos----"

Stupid girl! MUST tell nayka19amnos!!"

Yeah... look for 'nayka19amnos' and you won't see it!!!

I'm lazy so I won't change the last part where I write my username in the last chappies/stories...

Recap:

When I was infront of the window, 5 feet away.

I took a deep breath.

Raised the that's holding the yellow basketball.

Then threw it as hard as I can.

I stared, shock at what happened.

WTF!?

...

Okay, I lied. Nothing happened. Really. Not even a scratch on the glass!! The yellow basketball just bounced back and thank goodness that it didn't hit me!!

I groaned. I looked around and saw a PINK hammer stucking out of a drawer.

PINK.

PINK, I tell you! Who uses a PINK hammer!? ............ Fine. I'll use it!!

I took it out, and again, I threw it to the window. The freakin PINK hammer, did not bounce but fell to the floor. I looked at the window closely and saw only a small scratch. I grunted. This bullet proofed window is too strong!!!

I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes.

So much of escaping.

I heared something grumble so I sat straight and looked around. Nothing. It grumbled again. Oh. Stupid me. It's just my stomach.

Fine. Let's get some food.

I opened my violet door and got out after checking if someone was there.

I walked to the dining room and slowly opened it. Inside was only Heather, so I went in and went straight to the long table on the corner with the foods. While I was choosing something to eat, I felt Heater staring at me so I turned around and I was right, she's staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

She nervously looked away "S-sorry. I just thought that you are pretty..." she told me. I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

I finally decided on an apple and walked to the door. I was going to open it when someone pushed it hard from the outside, making me fall on my butt.

"Oh sh*t. I am very sorry." I looked at the person and saw strawberry blonde guy, Tyron. He held his hand out for me take, but I didn't took it and stood up on my own. He gave me a look, but I didn't care. I went out of the dining room and decided if I wanted to go back to my room or explore a little. I looked around and saw the bastard, Aber, coming from where my room is.