Let The Games Begin 2

HI! Soooooooo, I won't say anything so you ca read now., teehee.,

Don't 4get to comment and vote!

ReCaP...

"We won't kill you. Every one of you are here for a special reason" it continued

"Let me explain."

------------->8--------------->8-------------->8-------------->8-------------->8

Emeralds POV

"Whatever we want... Even if it's impossible..." I told myself.

Whatever...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

An Hour Ago

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We won't kill you. Every one of you are here for a special reason" it continued

"Let me explain."

The screen said...

What did it meant 'special reasons'? What special reasons? I thought before looking at the others. They all looked like the same, I mean like nothing was wrong with their lives. Like I'm the only person here that has a problem with my life.

"We picked you because there were requests. We will no tell you who, and the reasons why... YET. But we will tell you what you need to know." It started again.

Request?!

" There are small cameras in this room, it will see all of your movements. There are also SOME cameras in the halls and dining room, but there will be NO cameras in your rooms. We respect some privacy for all of you."

"There will be food 24 hours in the dining room. There will also be storage rooms, one every room. The color of the door is black, it will only open if necessary."

Oh, so thats why ithe black door wouldn't open.

"The main part of this is the 'games'. There would be one every once a week, everyone is to participate"

"If we play this games...?" Red head asked... I don't remember their names.

It took the screen a minute to answer " On every game, if you or your group wins... You will get one thing. Then at the very last game, we will do or give whatever the winners want... Even if it is impossible."

Impossible?! These people MUST be crazy!

"Impossible?" the guy earlier asked in a are-you-sure? tone. " You guys must be crazy! How can you do the impossible?!"

"You'll see son" the screen said.

"Now," the screen continued " if you have decided on what you want for us to give or do for you, leave a letter for us in the storage room when you can open it and we will talk to you. We will not say no to your wishes" it told us.

" How will we know thay you'll do it?" I asked, what if they're just using us for some kind of experiment then kill us after what they 'accomplished' ?

" Trust us Emerald. We always do our promise." the screen said.

I rolled my eyes.

Trust?? What's that? Is it edible??

Aber raised his hand "When are you going to let us go?" he asked. I stared at him for a few seconds and looked away. He still made my heart pound, but not like when we dated. Maybe it's pounding 'coz of my anger for him and my ex-best friend. I dunno, but I still think that he's sexy. Yes. I admit that. Got a problem??