Chapter 19

Chapter 19

-

-

-

The next morning, I rolled over on to my back, opening my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. I yawned as I sat up in the bed and stretched out my arms. I looked around the room and saw mine and Justin's clothes scattered all around.

A smile creeps onto my face as memories from last night flood into my mind.

I couldn't believe I had my first time with Justin. Never in a million years did I think I would let him have sex with me, let alone let myself become his girlfriend. And to think that I use to hate him....wow. I love him now. It's kinda unbelievable of all the things that have happened to my life lately.

I turn my head and look to my side, the other side of the bed, and see Justin still sleeping. He was lightly snoring with his mouth open just a little. He looks so fucking cute when he sleeps.

I lay down back on the bed and scoot closer next to Justin. He has his back facing me, so I put my hand on his back and kiss the back of his shoulder. I kiss his shoulder multiple times before he starts to stir.

He groans as he turns over on his back, keeping his eyes closed. His face is towards me now.

I look at his hair and see how badly he has sex hair. I giggle a little before I run my fingers through his hair and then lean over and kiss his lips. As my lips part he starts to kiss me back. He moans a little as I run my hand down his chest.

When I pull away, Justin opens his eyes. He immediately smiles when he sees me.

"I guess I have to kiss you to wake you up?" I say. Justin chuckles. "Unless you wanna do other things to wake me up." he says with a smirk.

I slap his arm as he just laughs.

"You know," Justin says after a moment, turning onto his side so that he is now facing me. "I think we should have a little fun this morning."

I raise an eyebrow as I get butterflies in my stomach, knowing where this is heading.

"Really?" I say. "What kind of 'fun' were you thinking of?"

Justin smirks as he rolls on top of me. "I think you know, babe." he says before he starts to kiss down my chest and to my stomach.

"You just woke up and you're already horny?" I say jokingly.

"I'm always horny when I'm with you." he replies.

His response makes me get chills.

Justin kisses my forehead, then my nose, and then my lips.

"What do you say about having a little round two, picking up from last night?" he asks as he kisses my neck.

I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. I moan as he finds my sweet spot.

"I-I don't know." I say after a moan.

"Come on, please?" he says as I feel the head of his dick at my entrance, which makes me gasp a little. "You know you want to."

I bite my lip.

"Maybe," I say before I quickly turn us over so I'm on top of Justin. His eyes widen a little. "But, if we're gonna do a round two, I'm in control this time."

A smirk forms on my face as a grin forms on Justin's.

"Oh, I like the sound of this." he says.

I massage his abs and kiss down the middle of his chest, making him take in a breath.

---------------

Justin leans in and kisses my lips once more before I feel him pull out of me and watch him flop down on the bed next to me. He was breathing heavily, as so was I.

"Damn," Justin cursed under his breath.

I giggled, turning towards him on my side. "Maybe we should do this more often," I say as I trail my fingers up his chest.

"Maybe?" he asks before he shakes his head. "No. We will be doing this more often."

I smile as he leans over and kisses my lips. Justin puts his hand the side of my neck as he kisses me deeply.

"Hey," I say against his lips after pulling away.

"What?" he breathes out.

I pull my head back to where I could look him in the eyes. "Now that you got what you wanted," I say slowly before Justin cuts me off. "Got what I wanted? What do you mean?"

I sigh.

"You know....sex. With me." I say.

He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Selena, what are you talking about? Where are you going with this?" he asks, clearly not understanding.

"You got what you wanted. So, now you're going to leave me, aren't you?" I ask shyly.

"What are you talking about?" he asks.

"I'm talking about how you leave every girl you've been with!" I shout at him. "You go out with every fucking girl in the school, everyday. And you take them to the club and then bring them home so you can fuck them. I was no different, I know. And I know you're going to leave me after this..." I say.

Justin takes my hand into his as I feel my eyes start to water.

I know this is the end. Justin leaves every girl after he fucks them. I'm no different.

"Why would I want to leave you for? Yes, I've left every girl after I had fuck them. But you're different Selena. I never, ever want to leave you. If I wanted to leave you, I wouldn't have made you my girlfriend. I didn't fuck you last night, either. I made love to you because I love you, so fucking much, Selena. If I wanted to leave you, I wouldn't have been here when you woke up this morning." Justin says sternly.

I slightly smile as he pushes back a lock of my hair out of my face.

"I love you, Selena. And I'm not going to leave you, ever. No matter what. I promise you." he adds.

"I love you too Justin." I say.

"Now, come here." he says after he takes his thumb and wipes away the tears that had slipped down my cheeks.

I hadn't even realized that I was crying.

I scoot in close to him, into his chest, as he wraps his arms around me. He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you." Justin says again, as if he thought I didn't hear him the last time.

"I love you too." I reply and leave a kiss on his chest.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

I just want to tell you all that I'm sooooo happy that you guys enjoy reading this story! I honestly didn't think I could get 8.8k reads on this story, to be honest. I can't thank you guys enough.

But I have some bad news and good news for you guys. Well, maybe the good news is kinda bad news for you guys as well....

The good, maybe bad, news is that The Bad Boy will be ending very soon. To estimate, I would probably say in the next six chapters it will end. I could be wrong, but it might end.

And then the bad news is that, and don't hate me for this, but, I don't think there is going to be a sequel to The Bad Boy. I'm not for sure yet, but as right now, I'm not planning to do a sequel.

I love you guys, don't forget that!

Xoxo