Chapter 9

Chapter 9

-

-

-

<Justin's POV>

I sat there at my desk, shaking my leg up and down. I wanted this period to end so bad because that meant school would finally be over. I hated school so much. It's like hell.

"Partner up and work on this assignment, right now. It's due at the end of class." my English teacher said before she walked out of the classroom.

I sighed and looked up at the clock. Twenty minutes until school was over.

Kill me now.

Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly looked up and saw one of my friends, Brian, standing there.

"Wanna work together?" Brian asked. "Sure." I said as Brian brought a seat over to my desk and sat down.

"You know, we're really not going to work on this, right?" Brian said. I laughed. "Of course dumb ass." I said. Brian chuckled.

I looked back up at the clock. Eighteen minutes. I groaned.

"Eager to go somewhere?" Brian asked. "No. I just want this damn school day to end." I said. Brian nodded his head.

"Rumor has it, you were making out with some girl in a classroom this morning before school." Brian said with a grin on his face.

I felt myself smile as I thought back to this morning.

Damn, this morning had to be one of the best mornings I've had in a long time. Selena's lips felt so good against mine. The way our lips moved in perfect sync.

When she wrapped her arms around my neck and I was holding her up on my waist as I kissed her, damn. When she moaned when I was kissing her neck, I had to admit that she surprised me.

But it felt so good to hear her moan, knowing I'm the one that caused her to.

I couldn't believe that she actually let me unbutton her shorts and pull them down. If that bell wouldn't have rang at that time, I probably would have been fucking her right in that classroom.

The best part about this, is that I actually got Selena to agree to go out to the club with me tonight.

I can't wait for tonight. I just know it's going to be amazing. And to be honest, at first, when I was kissing Selena and everything, I was only doing it to try and get her to go out with me tonight, which it worked.

I didn't even like her, like have a crush on her or anything.

But, when she started to kiss me back, I could feel like an electrical shock go through us. And I never, ever, feel that with any of the girls I take out. And there's a lot of the girls that were really sexy like Selena.

But it's so different with Selena. I knew she was different the day that we were partnered up in math class.

That's why I've been trying so damn hard for her to go out with me to the club. But it really hit me this morning that's she's different.

And I like different. And I really like her, a lot.

"The rumor is true." I said. Brian's eyes widened and his grin became bigger. "Well, who was the chick man?" Brian asked, punching my arm.

"Uh, Selena Gomez." I said with a huge smile. Just saying her name is making me smile like crazy.

Damn, this crush is really bad. Considering I never fall for a girl. But like I said, Selena is different.