Chapter 7

Chapter 7

-

-

-

*Next Day At School*

<Justin's POV>

I had myself leaned up against a wall with my arms crossed across my chest. I was standing there waiting for Selena to come to school.

That bitch....I'm still pissed at her. She fucking splashed beer in my face in front of everyone at the club! Which by the way, it wasn't easy getting the beer smell off of me. And it was also totally embarrassing, especially since a lot of the people go to the club as much as me and I talk to a few of them. And, because of my luck, a couple guys from school were at the club to last night. So they saw what happened. Great.

I looked up and saw Selena walking in through the school doors, Demi and Taylor behind her. I need to talk to this bitch, now.

I pushed myself off the wall I was leaning up against and made my way over to Selena. She immediately saw me and started walking the other way.

"Don't fucking walk away from me! We need to talk." I said as I ran in front of her and blocked her pathway. "You don't tell me what to do. And we have nothing to talk about." Selena snapped back at me.

I'm going to teach this bitch a lesson.

<Selena's POV>

"You don't tell me what to do. And we have nothing to talk about." I snapped at Justin. You could see the anger boil more inside him.

Why was he even wanting to talk to me? Is it because of what happened last night? If it is, he fucking deserved it. I didn't want him to be with Taylor, but still he took her out. Which by the way, I went off on Taylor all last night for agreeing to go out with Justin. And plus, she had a hickey, which is why she's wearing a scarf, and she got a little drunk. I thought I could trust her? Clearly not.

I got brought out of my thoughts when Justin suddenly grabbed onto my wrist, very tightly, hurting even, and started to pull me along with him. "Let go of me!" I yelled at him. He ignored me. I slapped his arm multiple times. It didn't even phase him. I tried to break my wrist free but he had too strong of a grip on me.

He pulled me into an empty classroom. He pushed me inside and quickly closed the door behind him as he came into the classroom. "What the fuck do you want?" I snapped at him.

"I want you to fucking explain why you splashed that beer in my face!" Justin yelled at me. "You don't know?" I asked. "I did it because I warned you to not take Taylor out. But you still did." Justin narrowed his eyes at me.

"You should have just letted me take her out without having to be a bitch about it." Justin said. "Excuse me? I wasn't going to stand back and let you go fuck my best friend." I said crossing my arms.

I just stared at Justin, waiting for him to say something. I don't get why he thinks that he can just go fuck one of my best friends. Like, who the fuck does he think he is? Does he think he go around and have sex with anyone? News flash, he can't! I'm surprised he hasn't gotten someone pregnant yet.

"I'm leaving." I said and started to go for the door but Justin stepped in front of the door, blocking my path. "Why won't you go out with me?" Justin suddenly blurted out. I took a few steps back away from him.

"What?" I asked, as if I didn't hear him right. "Why won't you agree to go out with me? Why?" Justin repeated.

"There's a million reasons why I don't want to." I said. "Oh, really? Name three reasons." Justin said.

"Three? Easy. One, I don't want to be another one of the girls that you just take out. Second, I don't want to go out to the club because all that club does is let people drink and let people fuck each other practically right in front of everyone. I hate clubs. And third, I don't want you trying to fuck me because I'm not no slut." I said.

"I can name more if you would like." Justin stayed silent. I shook my head. "Just give it up Justin. I'm never going to go out with you, no matter how hard you try. I'm not going to be another one of the girls that are known for going out with you. I'm not no slut. And let me clear this up with you....you're not taking Taylor out, ever again. And you're never taking out Demi. So don't even try." I said.

Justin looked down. He was speechless for once. That's a shocker. "And you're not going to fuck-" Before I could continue Justin cut me off.

"Oh my gosh, shut the fuck up! Do you ever shut that hole in your face? You're so damn annoying." Justin snapped at me.

Okay, that hurt.

"Look, you're not the boss of me. If I want to take Demi or Taylor out, you're not stopping me. And I can fuck them if I want to. Got it?" I shook my head. "Stay away from my friends and me. Got it?" I said sternly.

Justin shook his head, a chuckle following. "I'm not scared of you." Justin said. "Whatever. Just stay away." I said.

I was about to head to the door but Justin spoke up again. "If Taylor and Demi want to go out with me, let them. You can't control what they should do and what they can't do." Justin said. "I don't control everything they do! I'm just looking out for them because I don't want them going out with a dumb ass player like you." I said.

I reached for the door handle to the door to leave so my urge to punch Justin would go away, since he's so fucking irritating.

As I went to open the door, Justin stepped in my way again. But that's not what stopped me from opening the door.

Justin cupped my face in his hands and smashed his lips against mine.