Chapter 17

Chapter 17
-
-
-
Jacque stands there with her eyes guled to the floor. She's biting on her thumb nail, which means she's nervous or scared. She does it every time she's nervous about something.
"Now, why did you have to talk to me for? What is so important that you must tell me?" I say again.
She picks her head up and looks at me in the eyes.
"U-um," She can't say anything.
"It must not be that important then if you can't tell me." I say, crossing my arms.
Jacque inhales and exhales deeply. I can tell she's getting frustrated.
"D-do you remember the last time we were here?" Jacque finally says.
I raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Yeah? Why?" I ask.
She gulps hard. "Do y-you remember what we did?"
I instantly remember. We had sex.
"Yeah, we had sex." I say. "Would you just get to the point already, Jacque."
Jacque starts to bite her thumb nail again as she talks.
"W-well....I came here to tell you t-that," I cut her off. "What? To tell me that you want me to fuck you again?" I say. Jacque goes to say something but I continue talking. "Look, you're a nice girl and everything. But, I'm taken now. So there's no way in hell I'm going to fuck you, ever again."
Jacque's eyes widened when I said 'I was taken'.
"Wait," she says, putting her hand up. "You're taken?" I nod my head. "By who?" she asks, giving me an unbelievable look.
"Selena." I say. She gives me one of her death glares.
"You told me you were never going to commit to anyone. You lied to me." she says.
"Oh, well sorry. Didn't think you actually cared what I said." I say.
Why does she even care? It's not like she actually likes me.
She crosses her arms against her chest.
"Well, if you're done wasting my time now, I'm going back home." I say.
"You didn't...." she trails off.
"I didn't....what?" I ask.
Jacque stares at me for a second before she shakes her head. "Nothing. Bye, Justin." Jacque says, before she turns around and asks for a beer.
Okay, then. So, she only wanted to tell me that she wanted to fuck with me again? Well, thanks for wasting my time.
I start to walk to the doors of the club to leave when someone grabs my arm and stops me.
I turn and see....Sierra.
"Hey, babe." Sierra says, a smile on her face.
"Hi? Sierra, what the hell are you doing here?" I ask.
She takes a step in closer to me. "You know, just here clubbing. Thought I would come down here and find a guy to, you know..." Sierra trails off as she travels her fingers up my chest. I grab her hand and push her away.
I can't have a repeat of what happened last time.
"Stop, Sierra. Don't think I'm going to fuck you because I've told you, I have a girlfriend." I say.
"Have you had sex with her yet?" Sierra asks, her eyes filled with lust.
"No. She doesn't want us to yet. And I'm fine with that." I say, honestly.
She laughs and comes close to my ear. "By now, we would of had sex...and I would be giving you the best time, and pleasure, that you have ever had." she says. I bite my lip.
Why is she doing this to me for? Fuck.
"What about, you forget that you have a girlfriend, just for tonight. And you and me go have a little fun."
I shake my head. "I can't." I say.
"Yes you can, come on." she says as she grabs my hand and leads me to the drink table.
I chug down what is left of my sixth beer bottle and try to sit it down on a table that is near me, but I'm not even close. The bottle falls down to the floor, shattering.
My vision is a little blurry and my mind is spinning and spinning. I'm so drunk.
I look in front of me and see Sierra grinding on me. I could feel myself getting hard as I bit my lip and hold onto Sierra's waist.
Damn, she's really good at this.
When she stops I lean down and whisper into her ear.
"Come on babe. Let's go to my little secret place in the back of the club, and let me grind on you." Sierra laughs and kisses my lips passionately.
I hold onto her waist tighter
"What about, we go to your place baby. I don't want anyone to walk in on us here." she says as she plays with the bottom of my shirt.
I smirk and nod my head. "Come on," I say, grabbing her hand.
I start to walk us out of the club, tripping over nothing every few seconds.
I can barely stand. I've had way too many beers. But I don't care.
I walk us out to my car. Right as Sierra goes to open up her car door, I push her up against the car and smash my lips against hers. She gasps but kisses back right away. I move my hand up her shirt to her bra and grab her boob, which makes her moan into the kiss.
"Fuck, Justin." Sierra says against my lips.
I'm not sure how many beers she has had tonight, but I'm sure she's drunk. Not as bad as me, but she's pretty drunk.
I go to take off her shirt, not wanting to wait until we get to my house to fuck her, but Sierra gently pushes me away.
"Wait, baby. Wait till we get home." she says, kissing my cheek. I nod.
I'm getting sexually frustrated and it's killing me. I just want her, so bad...right now.
<Selena's POV>
I'm sitting on the couch, in the same spot before Justin left, when I hear a car pull up into the driveway. It's probably Justin, I hope. He left around nine thirty and he hasn't came back home yet, and it's already one o'clock in the morning.
The last hour I've been having trouble keeping my eyes open.
I grab the remote and turn the TV off. As I stand up, I hear the doorknob jiggle and then Justin walks inside the house, almost falling over. He starts to laugh as he holds onto the door.
I know immediately that he's drunk.
"What the hell-" I start to say but stop when the door opens up wider and a girl walks in behind Justin. My heart stops.
The girl closes the door right before Justin takes her by her hips and brings her close to him. He presses his lips against hers and starts to make out with her.
I feel my eyes start to water.
He cheated on me. He said he wouldn't!
"What the fuck Justin!" I scream at him.
He pulls away from the girl and looks at me.
"S-Selena? I-I thought you would have b-been asleep." he says, his words coming out slurred.
I shake my head. "I can't believe you! Y-you asshole!" I yell. "We are so done!"
Justin shrugs his shoulders. "Okay. I have Sierra here to fuck now, so bye." he says before he takes her hand and heads upstairs with her.
That's that Sierra girl?
I feel as if my heart has broken in to a million pieces. I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand and grab my jacket from the coat rack.
Fuck Justin. I should of never of agreed to be his girlfriend. I shouldn't have been so stupid. I should of known this would happen sooner or later.
Right as I start to walk out the door, I hear Justin and Sierra laugh before I hear something fall and smash on the floor.
"Hope you have fun with her asshole!" I yell through my tears before I walk out of the house, slamming the door shut behind me.