Poseidon flashed to camp and stood next to Clark with a proud of smile in his face. "To my son Clark! The savior of Olympus!"

After hearing this, Percy doubled over in shock. Him? The arrogant fool was the savior of Olympus? Percy turned riptide back into a pen and stored it in is pocket. He didn't say anything. He knew he was weak.

Stupid
Weak
Loser
Outsider

All of those described Percy to a tea. How could he call himself a hero if he couldn't even get out of bed.

"Percy! Riptide belongs to a true hero. I hereby give Clark Hudson riptide." Percy's pocket suddenly felt empty. Riptide was now in Clark's hand.

"Ok. I didn't deserve it anyways." He muttered under his breath.

Positron overheard what Percy said. "You're right. You didn't. And you also don't deserve to be my son anymore." Poseidon walked over to Percy with Clark following close behind. "I hereby disown Percy Achilles Jackson. No more is he my son."

A green light shone from Percy as he began to grow weaker. "Thanks Poseidon. I'll be by the lake if you need me."

Slowly Clark became the most popular guy at camp. Annabeth broke up with Percy two days after Clark was claimed. She said that Percy didn't deserve her anymore. Clark spread rumors around that made everyone leave and hate him. Only Nico, Tyson, and Leo didn't believe it and stuck by Percy.

"Hey loser." Clark said as he walked up to Percy.
"What do you want now Clark? Can't you see I'm not in the mood?"

Clark threw a dagger to the floor at Percy's feet. "Fight me."

Percy looked up at Clark. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Fight me."
"No..."
"That's not an option. I need you to fight me now!"

Percy threw the dagger by Clark's feet. "I said no."

Clark then grabbed the dagger and cut his arm from his shoulder to his elbow.

"What are you doing?!" Percy screamed.

Clark smirked and put the dagger on Percy. Within seconds, the entire camp was at the lake and watched Percy hold the dagger with Clark's blood on it.

"How dare you hurt me boyfriend!?"
"So petty!"
"Weakling!"
"He doesn't deserve to be here."
"He's a traitor!"
"Traitor. Traitor. Traitor" they chanted.

Back to the Present
"I can't do anything that'll change your mind."

Poseidon threw his trident at Percy and pulled it out. "You don't deserve death but if we send you t Tartarus, you could just escape again." He snarled.

Percy coughed up blood and looked down. Three deep puncture wounds on his stomach. He then fell to his knees, weak from the impact.

"Why is he still alive? Kill him already father."
"He broke my heart! He doesn't deserve to live anymore."
"How dare you breathe the same air as us?"

Black dots began to obscure Percy's vision. Death was coming to Percy and he allowed t to come with open arms.

Chaos' POV

"Have you found Lord yet, father?" Gaea questioned.

In the past four hundred years, the royal family had been searching for their lost brother nonstop. They were getting extremely close to bring him back home.

"Not yet my flower. I can found which planet he is on though. I'll find him within the hour." Chaos squeezed his wife's hand. "We'll bring him home. Our baby boy is finally going to be home." He said with tears in his galaxy eyes.

Nyx had walked in to see Gaea, Pontus, Uranus, Chronos , her father and mother looking at earth. "I tried to get Kaia out but she is still refusing to leave."

Kaia was the second youngest child of Chaos and Order. She was only two hundred years older then Lord. When he was taken, she had taken it the hardest. She would rarely leave her room and she pretty much stopped talking altogether.

"Nyx, we need to get her. She'd be the best person to come with me to get Lord."

Nyx's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "You finally found him?!"

Chaos nodded with tears now streaming down his pure black skin. "He is on Earth and I believe you actually met him."

Nyx couldn't find her words. She had met her long lost brother while she was on Earth?! "No... No, no no no no!" she screamed. "I WAS AWFUL WHEN I WENT TO EARTH! My dark side took over.... I was so cruel...." Nyx was openly sobbing.

Gaea walked over to her big sister and gave her a hug. "I met him too while my dark side came over. tried to kill him, Nyx. I tried to kill my baby brother."

Nyx couldn't believe what she was hearing. Gaea was the kindest out of all the primordials but when she went to earth, it all remained her of Lord so much that her dark side overcame her.

"Who is he father? Who was Lord?" Nyx choked out.
"His name is Percy Achilles Jackson." Order whispered loud enough for it to be heard.

Nyx and Gaea were sobbing onto each other now. "Him? He is out brother? I can't believe it!" Nyx wept.

"Percy was such a sweet boy but I hurt him! I tried to kill him father! How is he going to forgive me?!" Gaea caused the ground to shake.

"We will bring him back. Do not fret my flower. He will be home soon enough." Chaos strokes her hair.

"Let us see where he is so we can retrieve him."

Chaos allowed the screen to show Olympus, where Percy was. The entire camp was there.

"What is happening father?" Pontus questioned.

There was screaming and evil words being spewed from their mouths.

"Who are they yelling at, my love?" Order asked Chaos.

Chaos was crying harder. He saw who they were screaming at. The boy in the middle was in a pool of his own blood. His chest was not moving and Zeus was aiming his bolt at the boy. He hadn't realized that the boy was dead already.

"It is.... that's..." Chaos stuttered out. Pontus caught a glimpse of the dead body they were surrounding. "Is that... who I think it is?" Pontus said in a shaky voice.

"It is. It's Lord..." Chaos cried.

The entire royal family watched in horror how their baby brother and son was dead on the floor surrounded by his friends and family, screaming curses at him.

"They will pay!" Chronos cracked his knuckles.

"Why isn't he getting up?!" Uranus asked his father.

"Because he is dead. They killed him but they do not realize that he is dead!" Order screamed. She was now hiccuping with sobs. She couldn't bare to see her son like this any longer. "Go! Retrieve him, we can ask the fates to mend the string."

Order couldn't take it. She left the room and left her husband and children watching Lord.

"Gaea, tell Kaia that we have found Lord. I will go without her. I must make it before he throw the bolt."

In a flash, Chaos was gone and was rushing to Olympus, hoping that it wasn't too late.