Chapter 1

•••• Edited; 11/10/14 •••

Chapter 1 -
        "Niomie!" I heard a familiar voice call as I was walking through the school's hallways, to the lunch room.

        I turned my head because usually no one really calls me. My friends are usually inside having lunch, but I guess today is different. I see my crew, all together with bright smiles on. I dont have much of them in my class so, I am pretty happy to see them. I am Niomie Jackson. The schools 'thing' girl. People call me a bitch becauseI will seriously turn your life a living hell if try something stupid on me. As in, try and slap me

I turn my head to see Jax, Alex, Jessica, Taylor and, my ex boyfriend, Seth.

        "Whats up?" I say giving Jessica our secret hand shake. Jessica seemed to have her hair style down and in curls. Usually her hair is on top of her head, like a bun.
        "There's a party tonight babe. Want to come?" Jax said me while putting his heavy arm around my delicate shoulder.
        "Yeah. Why not? Unless you wanted to do something else..." I ask with a grin in my face. I give Jax a wink and he laughs, his eyes glowing.
        "Your something else, you know that?." Jax says leaning down and kissing my forehead.
Seth rolls his eyes at me and Jax. He seemed to be getting a bit salty ever since me and Jax started to hang out.
        "Jealous are you?" I ask Seth catching him by surprise.
        "No, because I already had my chances with you." he says shaking his head slightly.
        So, yeah me and Jax kinda have a thing going on. He has hazel eyes with honey, light brown hair spiked up. About 6'1 and very strong and plays for our school Soccer Team, the Tigers. I am not exactly in love with him, but I guess he is chill to hang around.
.
        Jax looks at me then his eyes drop to my lips and he dives right in and kisses me. Oh, how I love this feeling. His lips are a bit chappy but they are still soft, and they make my arms feel like jelly.
        He deepens the kiss and bites my bottom lip softly, making me gaspand breaks up the kiss.
When I turn I see everyone's eyes on us in our clique eyeing us weirdly, like some weird petophiles.
        "What?" I ask giggling a little.
"That kiss was hot girl." Taylor says winking and making a face saying that 'he is defiantly into you'. Maybe he was. I hope he was. .
        "You guys wanna go out to eat at McDonald's or something? There serving this gross soup and crackers for lunch here at the caferteria." Alex says looking at us all. We all scrunch our noses in disgust and horror.
        "Uh I don't know. Jessica and Taylor. Are you guys up for it?" I ask them eyeing the cigarette in their hands.
        "Totally." Jessica says lighting the cigarette in her hand.
        "Uh I don't know. I have to catch up with homework in the Science room."
Taylors says giving the cigarette back to Jessica and looking at her feet.
        "Oh okay girl. Text me later. Around 4:30 so we can get ready for the party." Jessica says to her giving her a hug and whispering something else I didn't hear.
Taylor, then turns on her heel and walks down the hall, leaving us silent.
        "Okay then. Well, let's go." I say in a tune to everyone here, which is Jax, Me, Jessica, Alex and Seth.
We all get on our skateboard and penny boards and ride down the street to McDonald's. I order some fries and a milk shake and Jax orders his food and pays for me and him. That was so nice of him.
        "Thanks." I smile and kiss his cheek.
        "Yeah. anytime." He smiles showing off his one dimple on his left cheek.
We head back to school after we all finish our meals.
I head back to my class and finish off the school day. I hope time can go fast.
        "Hey Niomie! Wanna come to my place to get ready for the party?" Taylor said to me in her car, outside. School ended about 10 minutes ago, and Im still
        "Uh sure yeah. Where is Jessica?" I ask heading into the passenger seat.
Someone rolls down the window and says.
        "She is right here."
I jump up in surprise. I didn't even notice one of close friends.
I open the back seat door and, buckle up.
We head to Taylor house in less than 20 minutes.
Taylor and Jessica lead me to her room and we all start digging through her clothes to find us each a cute outfit.
*1 hour later*
We all look at our selves in the big mirror.
        "Damn we are smoking hot." I say eyeing us all.
I had a gorgeous white dress on that had diamond studs at the top.The dress fit perfectly showing off all of my curves. It came about to my mid-thigh. I had on a gorgeous diamond necklace that cost at least $5,000. Oh yeah did I mention that Taylors parents owned the Wal-Mart Company. Yeah she is pretty rich.
I had light Mascara that showed off my gorgeous milk chocolate skin and eyes. I had my hair curled that flowed down to my high waist. I painted my nails a pretty sky blue. I added light pink lip gloss to my lips.
Once we were all looking sexy as ever we decided to take some modeling photos.
Taylor has the best HD camera ever. She is so lucky.
We all drove down to the party at a club. Once we entered, I saw grinding bodies, a couple of people smoking, and a ton of people at the bar.
Then I saw him, kissing another girl.
-----------------------------------------
HE CHEATED ON HER LMAOOO.

SHOULD NIOMIE KICK HISASS?

((: smile, its an exercise.