Prologue

*Inhale*

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. The ground was a beautiful white color. My body felt warm and I wasn't hurt at all.

I lifted my head and saw a large stairway. It was golden and it lead up to a bright light.

I grabbed the railing of the stairway and began to climb the steps. There were quite a lot of them, I wonder what they were leading to.

I got to the top of the staircase and saw a man wearing a suit. It was a magnificent white suit and he had a jet black tie that tucked into it. There was an extremely large gate behind him.

I approached him and he looked up at me. He had a white beard and a million dollar smile.

"Hello my son, what is your name?" He asked.

"Uh... Spencer, Spencer Valentini." I said. I hated saying my last name with a burning passion.

The only time I liked to say my last name is when I said Monika's pretty name.

"Monika..." I thought in my mind. The thought of her made me feel a little sad inside.

The man looked at a long scroll of papers and then he grinned at me.

"Spencer, huh? You must be very important if she's been waiting for you." He said.

"Who's 'she?'"

The man let out a hearty laugh and grinned as he looked behind me. I turned behind me to see a woman running towards me.

"Spencer!" The woman yelled as she ran towards me. The woman was Odysseus.

She jumped on me for a big hug. I wrapped my arms around her and twirled her around.

"I-I know he would let you in heaven! I knew he would!" She chanted as I held her closely.

"Heaven? I'm in heaven...oh yeah I died. Wait doesn't that mean..." I thought in my head.

I let go of Odysseus and looked behind my back. There were a pair of pretty white wings.

"It...it feels so good to actually touch you...it feels so different when I touch you in your world." She said.

I laughed and looked back at the man. He waved his hand at the gate and it made a clank.

The gates opened slowly and Odysseus laced her fingers with mine. She began to lead my through the gate but I looked back at the man.

"E-Excuse me sir..." I said.

"Yes my son?" He said.

"Is... is there someone named Drew Westrich in here?" I asked.

The man looked closely at his list and then back at me.

"I-I'm sorry my child...I do not see his name on the list..." He said.

"C'mon Spencer...I want you to meet my dad." Odysseus said as she tugged on my arm.

Drew isn't in here...? Does that mean...oh no.

Me and Odysseus reached the end of a white platform that we were standing on and she looked over at me.

"Can you fly Spencey?" She said.

"F-Fly?!" I asked.

Odysseus began to giggle and she jumped off the white platform. Her wings spreaded in the air and she flapped them as she soared through the skies.

I looked around and saw other people here who also had wings. They flew around like it was nothing.

I jumped off the platform and moved my back muscles. The wings spread out like and eagle and I began to actually fly.