Me and You Against the World (Book Five in the Peterick Mpreg Series)

"Jaimee! Are you almost ready?" I called up the stairs.

"You of all people should know how long it takes for a girl to get ready, Em," Pete joked.

"I don't need your shit right now, sir," I glared at him.

"Sorry to offend you, ma'am," he smirked.

I smirked at my dad, then yelled up to Jaimee again. She shouted back that she was almost ready and that I need to "calm the hell down". She learns from the best, aka moi. You see, her, Pete, Patrick, and I are going dress shopping - wedding dress shopping - and I am so excited. I'm trying really hard to hide it, though I don't know why, but I'm sure me yelling up to Jaim every two seconds isn't exactly helping that. But I'm sure they understand, I mean Jack and I are getting married next month! It's next month already! I can't even believe it. He proposed a year ago (as of last month) onstage, in front of all of All Time Low's fans. I still can't believe it, and honestly, all of this happened because he visited me at one of my shows. I'm not going to lie, it's been a bumpy road with everything, including his mother, but all in all, I feel like its all made us stronger as a whole. And I love that.

"There, I'm ready," Jaimee said, coming down the stairs.

"About time," I smirked.

"Don't even get me started," she said.

"You know I love you," I said, wrapping my arm around her neck and pulling her into a "headlock".

"Don't you hurt my daughter! She's only seventeen!" Patrick said, walking into the living room.

"And age matters here why...?" I smirked. "I'm twenty-two. What does that mean?"

"Don't we have to go dress shopping?" Patrick smirked.

"Yeah, we do!" I smiled, jumping a little.

I grabbed my keys from the table in the entryway and walked out the door, followed by Pete, Patrick, and Jaimee, who closed the door behind her. Ethan was spending the day with Jack, just so we could get this done, even though he's seven and insisted that he could stay home by himself. Pete and Patrick both said no because they didn't want to come home to a house that burned down. Jaimee and I hopped into my vehicle, followed by Pete and Patrick in theirs. As soon as I pulled out of the driveway, I turned the volume way up because, on my CD, Booty Wurk was playing and I know Jaimee always loved to jam out to that song. As we drove for a few more minutes, Jaimee got a text on her phone from Pete saying that we need to turn the radio down, so we obviously didn't listen; I turned the CD up even more and the whole vehicle was literally shaking from the bass. About ten minutes later, we all pulled up to the wedding dress place and hopped out of our vehicles. We both got a look from Pete, but we laughed it off and walked into the building.

"Hi, can I help you?" the lady behind the desk said as she smiled.

"Yeah, appointment for Stump," I smiled.

"Ah yes!" she said, getting up from her chair. "Follow me, please."

The four of us followed her to a different room in the building. She had a sit in there and said that Ashley would be with us soon, as soon as she finished her last appointment with another woman. The four of us sat there for a good fifteen minutes before, who I assumed was Ashley, rushed into the room.

"I am so sorry," she apologized. "The last woman couldn't make up her mind!"

"That's alright!" I laughed.

"So, I can assume you're the blushing bride?" she asked me.

"The one and only," I smiled.

"Good," she said. "Could you come with me and we'll grab a few dresses to start you off with?"