When you're done you went downstairs to the living room and saw your stepsister watching tv—don't ask what it is. She noticed you and look at your clothes.

"Where are you going?" she asked. You rolled your eyes and looked at her glaring.

"Why do you care?" You said. She glared back at you and combed her silky soft, long brown hair.

"Because Mom and Dad wants us to meet some people," she said and stand up then walked towards you, arms crossed. Your eyes widened 'cause of shock.

"Wait, Dad's home? Since when? I thought he'll come back in a few months," you said confused. Why is he home? He doesn't come back early, he say the date of his return and he'll come back that exact date. He never comeback until that date, never. If he returns home it means this is very very very important. You wonder what it is, you have a good and bad feeling so it made you nervous.

"Just this morning while you were sleeping or whatever. Return home for dinner and the means 5 or 6, if you get late Dad will get upset," she said and returned to her previous position on the couch. You think of why he's home... tired? No. Stressed much? No... it can't be.

"Is he home because he's going to announce an arranged marriage? No! I can't be married! Not yet! I'm young and—I can't marry a stra—"

"Oh shut up!! Stop overthinking, you read too much books," she scolded you irritated. You walked towards her and pointed a finger at her.

"You also thought of that too, right? An arranged marriage," you guessed and wait for her answer. She looked at you extremely irritated, smoke coming out from her nose.

"You better leave now before I kill you," she warned you, and you quickly run to the door and shut it. You don't want to become a living punching bag of her. She's a black belter in taekwondo, aikido, and she's good at MMA. She's quite deadly actually.

You head out to the gate and saw Taehyung leaning on the wall, hands in his pockets. When he heard you close the gate he walk to you giving you a glare.

"Yah! I waited 20 minutes out here. What did you do?" he complained with a cute voice. He's actually cute, well he's always cute so.

"I changed clothes and talk to Jennie—" got interrupted by the one and only Kim Taehyung who you're talking to.

"Since when did you talk to Jennie?" he asked because Jennie was his friend too, and also his first love. He got hurt when Jennie rejected his confession and when Jennie cut their friendship.

"A few minutes ago, she said I need to go home early because Mom and Dad will introduce us to some people," you said and he gave a nod.

"You know what. Let's just go to the arcade and watch some movies," he said, you don't mind his change of mind. You wanna play and watch movies also with someone except yourself. The both of you started walking then the gate door of the neighbor suddenly opened and three people come out of it.

"Yugyeom!" You shouted. He turn to you and smiled and waved that you returned gladly. He walked towards you.

"Hey, Y/N, I see that you're going somewhere?" he said smiling after looking at your attire. "Yeah, me and my friend are gonna hang out----oh! This is Taehyung by the way. Taehyung, Yugyeom. Yugyeom, Taehyung," you introduced them and taehyung who is still confused bowed, so did Yugyeom.

"Oh, Y/N meet my friends Bambam and Mark, guys, this is Y/N my friend," he introduced you to them and he pointed each of them when he said their name. You bowed and so did they. The both of them are just as handsome and cute, they're so handsome that you can't stop smiling though they're not the most handsome guys you've known but still handsome.

"Nice meeting you, Y/N," Bambam said to you with a smile before looking at Taehyung and the both of them fist pumped. They laughed and Taehyung gave fist pumps to Yugyeom and Mark. You're confused, very confused. How did they know each other?

As if Taehyung read your mind becuase he just answered your question, "They're a boygroup, Y/N. We meet at competitions and school festivals, and Bambam and I are in the same class in almost all," you nodded. Riggggghhhhhtttttt. Yugyeom told you that last night.

"How'd you two know each other anyway?" Taehyung asked confused. Of course he doesn't know, it was just last night when you two meet.

"We met last night at the park, she looked like a thief planning to steal from a couple so I followed her turned out a friend of her asked to stalk them," Taehyung nodded though he doesn't seem satisfied with that.

"What did she looked like?" he asked again curious.

"She looked like a ninja doing a very poor job and a person who badly needs a restroom," and Taehyung burst out laughing as if there's no tomorrow, and three other laughs followed. Forget the thought of Yugyeom being cute, you're gonna kill him. You looked at Taehyung who almost fall and laughed. You shook your head and defended yourself.

"I didn't know I looked like that okay?" when they stopped laughing and calmed down which you are thankful.

"Where are you going anyway," Taehyung asked Yugyeom, "We're going to the mall, you know, arcade or something," he answered.

"Why don't we go together since we're also going to the arcade," Taehyung offered happily. You were happy too, if they accept the offer.

"Sure! The more, the merrier," Mark excitedly said. OMG, he's so cute. I might die.

"It's settled then. Let's go!"