The best time ever.. or so I thought (2)

--3 hours later--

I can't believe this is happening.. I actually can't. I am sitting in my dad's old car and humming along to Mama in my MCR jumper black jeans and now a full cat eye that is on fleek!

We arrive at the venue and I wish goodbye to my Dad before jumping out of the car and heading over to the venue. When I get to the arena I have an early entry pass so I walk in and find a nice spot right near the front of the stage.  Soon it fills up and everybody crowds around me and the buzz finally starts to kick in.

After 20 mins the lights go down and 4 shadowy fuigres appear on the stage. The crowd is screaming so hard I don't think I can hear myself think but it's fine because sometimes thinking is overrated. 

The concert starts and I allow myself to delve completely into the music and loose myself in the guys and their band. After a few songs Gerard stops singing and starts to talk to the crowd...

"Now for the next song we need somebody to come up onstage and play the tambourine.. any volunteers" and of course the crowd go wild. I swing my arms in the air as I would love to go onstage although I know he won't pick me.

Gerard comes over to the side of the stage where I am standing and meets my eye for a second. Although it is only a second it feels like whole minuits go by. He bends down and tells the guard to help me past the barrier and up on stage. For a solid minuite I stand there completely overwhelmed and shocked that THE Gerard Way just stopped and picked me out of the thousands at the concert. 

The security guard puts the barrier to the side and helps me hop over it. To be honest I'm surprised I didn't fall because I am so clumsy. I climb up the steps and onto the stage where Gerard gestures to the crowd to give me a cheer.

I smile so much that my cheeks ache, which hasn't happened in a long time.. 

"Hey what's your name?" Gerard asks me in a quiet voice only some people can here. I reply with my name and I say that this is my first concert of theirs and that I'm having the best time ever!

"Hey everyone, this is (Y/N) and this is her first concert so give her a cheer!" Gerard shouts to the crowd. This. Is. So. Surreal.

I am handed the tambourine by Mikey and tap it in time to the song they start to play. I am having the time of my life when the security guard gestures for me to join the crowd again. I say goodbye to the band and the crowd and return to my position behind the barrier to finish enjoying the concert. 

It goes past so quickly in an incredible blur of music and lights. Before I know it the concert is over and people are starting to leave. I put my phone back in my bag head to the nearest exit thinking of how perfect this whold day has been.

I look around for a merch stand as I need a souvenier to remind me of this amazing experience when someone grabs me from behind..