So.. 100 days huh? How long have we been anyways?..

I count the days with my finger adding the numbers in midair on my way towards the living room where Jin was playing video games with V.

Omo!

Both of them turned their heads.

It's fucking two days from now! Otteoke!

Their faces displayed a mix of worry and irritation as I interrupted their game.

"Taehyunga, what does your sister like these days?" I must be really desperate to even consider asking help from this dumbass.

"My dongsaeng?

No. My dongsaeng. Just get to the answer already. V just gets to my nerves sometimes.

"Girls her age. Or those a bit older. What are they into these days?"

Jin was staring at me. Suspicion filled his eyes which I tried to avoid.

"She and her friends are a big fan of ours. They buy all our merchandise and stuff."

So do I give her a life-size standee of myself then?

I smirked and erased the memory of V ever responding.

I went straight to my studio.

Brainstorm. Think. Think. You're a born genius Yoongi. You could come up with something.

___________________________________________

ROZIE'S POV

"Zie! Zie! Wait up." Zach called out but I was deaf as fuck.

I have still not gotten over the picture he posted. Jennie was right about putting restrictions on tagged photos but I was just too stubborn to listen.

"Zie." He grabbed me by the arm and spun me around.

"What?!" The girls around me started whispering.

"You've been avoiding me for days. Can you at least tell me what I've done wrong?"

Come to think of it, there was really nothing wrong with what he posted, in his perspective at least. He remains clueless about my relationship until now.

"Is this about the post?"

I looked away. How do I deal with him?

"It was just a picture of us having a good time love."

"Stop. Stop calling me that."

"Well, you didn't seem to mind that night."

I shook my head. That night should have never happened.

"Have you seen the responses? They love us together. "

"They." Putting a lot of emphasis on the word.

"I just don't get why you're fighting it Zie. Just dive right in. There's nothing to be scared about."

"You've got it all mixed up Zach. I don't feel like you think I do."

"Then why did you kiss me back that night huh?"

What?

He smirked. "Don't play dumb on me Zie. Please."

"We were kissing all night and you didn't resist every single time. I knew you feel the same with the way your lips responded to mine. So if you're telling me I might have just imagined it, why don't we do it again?"