But Blaze's pride is what makes him continue this. He must be pretty confident that I will submit to him. Let him try.

And just as he predicted, the wave of power of the alpha king is spread around the room, making everyone instantly submit.

All the alphas are also bending their heads, including my father. Unable to resist the pressurizing pain of not submitting. I have Sam to thank for the pain tolerance. Thinking about him makes me regret my actions a little bit. But I will not stand down now. It will an insult to his training as well. Especially when he is the one butting into things he should stay clear of. Blaze will know I am his equal.

I still stared at him defiantly and he glared at me concentrating the pressure more on me. He seems to have released the others. He still stared and I resisted but the bone breaking pressure forced me to my knees.

His stare was unwavering and so was mine. I will not give up.

I can feel his hesitation through the bond. Xavier is concerned for me.

I wanted to scoff at that. I don't need his concern.

Now, Blaze seems to be concentrating on me fully. I could feel the whole pressure. The pain feels like all of my bones are being forced broken and my joints are being twisted the other way round.

Zian started growling ferally. He will not disrespect us like he once did. That much we were sure, but we were paralyzed, unable to move.

Is this the power of an alpha king? He is almost as strong as Sam already. This power will only grow.

From the veins popping out of his neck and the sweat beading his brows, I know the strain he is putting on me has reached his maximum. He has met his match. He looked at me shock like all the other pack members as my head still stays high. I smirk at him and he glares at me.

Behind him, I can see a look of pride on my father's face.

My head feels like it will explode if I don't bend it low. And just like that my last strand of control breaks and I shift directly pouncing for Blaze and aiming for his jugular. My wolf is feral, almost rabid. Her rage is uncontrolled, just like mine.

The pack members shuffle back in fear and my father pulls my mom back and picks up Hailey. I don't see Jason and the group but I can't care less.

I tackle Blaze to the ground and Zian directly looks him in the eye as she wraps her mouth around his jugular forcing him to shift.

We might be at the end of our control but that doesn't mean we won't fight honorably. If we take him down, it will be in a wolf to wolf fight, fair and square.

Blaze looked at me with a blank expression, but I could feel the anger simmering beneath. Even Xavier is a bit pissed off. Good, he should be. I stood up letting him shift fully into his huge black wolf and tackle him again but this time he evades and leads me out of the pack house.

The pack members follow to see the fight between their king and his mate. I access my opponent. He strong, and it will be a lie if I said I have faced stronger. Well maybe except Sam.

But I am faster and I have good stamina. I will have to put that to use.

He too seems to be accessing me. There is a bit of weariness I feel from the bond from Xavier. But Blaze is angrier about the fact that his side of the bond is open to me like a book but he can't get a read on me.

I snarl lunging at him. This is a trick I learned from Sam.

I aim for his face and in the last minute bite his leg and before he can recover from that shock a bite to his underbelly. I repeat this pouncing over his body on both sides as I leave consecutive bite marks on both sides of his body and legs. The only disadvantage of this tactic is that all the wounds are just flesh wounds. They weaken him and that's it.