Blaze, who felt my discomfort stood up and stalked over to us.

My father looks like he has a death wish. He is still staring at me with those pleading eyes. Can't he see how close Zian is?

"Zara, I-" he started but I cut him off.

"Shut up," I told him calmly. I can't stand his act. He can't do this now after all these years. He just can't.

"I-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I roared at him. My wolf's voice could be clearly heard through mine and I could feel my eyes become the familiar fluorescent green.

"You don't know what it felt like so just shut up and leave me alone. You were never there. Where were you when I really needed you? Playing happy family with your mate?" I questioned him darkly. I know I am not supposed to speak like this and I see the shocked expressions in the room.

"Never show your face to me again. Not now, not ever. You can't do this now. Dad. " I sneered at him, Zian is growing restless in me.

I heard the gasps ringing around the room. Oh yeah, my connection to him is a new revelation here. Blaze was looking slightly taken aback realizing that I am an alpha's daughter.

People were staring at my unusual eye color. The fluorescent green. It was already starting to switch to electric blue. I can't control it. There were so many devices around and my wolf is so close to the surface.

I blinked my eyes to prevent the transition.

"You will not speak to an alpha like that. Apologize." Blaze said calmly.

"The hell I will," I said chuckling darkly. That was the best joke.

"APOLOGIZE." He demanded again and I could feel my wolf get pissed off for a whole different reason. I am not even sure I want to stop her.

"This is none of your business." I ground out looking at him directly in the eye, challenging him. I know what Zian is doing. She is trying to get a reaction out of him.

You never directly look in the eye of a dominant wolf unless you want to challenge him. I don't think I am going to hold Zian back now.

How dare he butt in my business? What does he even know to make me apologize?

My dad was looking at me with a heartbroken expression while my mom was already crying.

"She is my daughter? Dex what is going on?" my mother said, tugging on my father's sleeves.

She was already crying. This is so difficult. I could feel the warm blood seeping through my palm to the floor. There was already a small puddle. And yet I didn't really register the pain. It helped me stay calm.

This is all his fault. Why is he making this so difficult?

Blaze glared at me, stepping closer to me besides my dad.

"Apologize, NOW!" he said.

I defiantly looked him in the eye to piss him off. I faintly hear Sam's warning but I can't care less now.

I could feel his wolf stirring too. He must know how close Zian is too.

Is he trying to pick a fight? The tension in the room is palpable.

"I will not tolerate this kind of behavior." He said. And from his delicate tone, I knew Xavier was the one speaking. It must be difficult for him to hurt his mate.

"I can't care less about what you can or cannot tolerate," I said smirking.

Blaze seemed to be back as he started to glare at me. And lo, the ultimate stare down between the king and his notorious mates. It can go to a whole new level if it isn't stopped right now.