Disguised Weapons

Dane's POV: 

"Hurry up Dane!" 

"Yeah, right on it." 

Hiccup and I were going to the museum to retrieve his weapon. It's a Sunday, so I guess it's a little bit crowded. "Woah, this place is huge." Hiccup said, amazed by his surroundings. He started to go around and I couldn't keep track of him. "Where'd he go?" I asked myself and then I found him staring at something. I turned to see what it was then I almost teared up myself. I went to Hiccup and talked to him about it. 

"Hey, he's beautiful huh?" I said. 

"Absolutely majestic. I'm just sad he's not here with me anymore." He said, tearing up. 

He wiped his tears away and smiled. "I know Toothless got what he deserves. A happy dragon life, even without me." He said and then walked away. I followed him and we immediately saw his sword. "Hey! There it is!" He exclaimed and ran to it. Hesitant, Hiccup tried not to touch the weapon.  "Wait a minute, this isn't mine. My sword does not have buttons on it." He said and I looked at it again. "Oh yeah! I remember now! Lewis and I are the only ones whose weapons are in other places. Merida and Rapunzel's weapons are the ones in the Ruins and the Embassy!" I exclaimed. "Then you have to get your weapon." He said and I look around. 

"There's still so many people. Wouldn't it be stealing?" I asked Hiccup. 

"I'll create a distraction. I'll give you a signal." He said then ran away. 

How am I supposed to even steal it? What the hell Hiccup?! "Ah! Guards help someone injured my leg! Oh no! What crisis!" He shouted and everyone in the museum was staring at him. "Go! Go! Oh no! Anyone go help me!" He said, looking at me intensely. Was that the signal?! Even so, I went straight for it. I opened the glass which my sword was encased in, and I quickly took the sword. I waved my hands at Hiccup who was being assisted by the guards. "Oh! Oh, look at that. My leg's fine and dandy. Thanks a lot. I'll be going now." He exclaimed and headed outside where I followed. 

"Geez, that was dangerous! What were we thinking?" I said. 

"I don't know, geez!" I said and looked at my sword. 

I examined the handle, and the blade. "Wait, this looks tampered." I said and used my jacket to brush off the markings on the handle. "The paint washed off! This isn't my sword!" I said and Hiccup took it from me. "It's...mine!" He said and brushed off the paint covering the sword itself. "It's my sword disguised as yours?" He said. "I don't get it! Why go through this trouble of disguising it to look like yours?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "And, why didn't I get burned like Joy did when she touched Merida's bow?" Hiccup looked at my jacket's sleeve. 

"You didn't because your sleeves became an insulator. You must have touched the sword with your sleeve covering your hand." 

It became so clear. "What about Lewis?! If he touches Jack's staff, who knows what'll happen?!" Hiccup asked and I immediately called Lewis. "Hello?" He picked up! "Lewis! Don't get your staff! Jack has to be the one to get it!" I exclaimed. "Why?" He asked and I grunted. "No time to ask! Just let Jack do it!" I said then hung up. "We have to go to Jack and Lewis. I'm afraid they might do something stupid." I told Hiccup and he nodded.

Just wait, Lewis and Jack! We're coming!

------------------

been so longgg.