We're Here To Fetch Ye Guardians!

Joy's POV:

My life's a complete mess.

I'm told I'm a reincarnation, My accent changed to Scottish and we're on full course to find seven more guardians in this school! Oh well, life's a dirtbag. "As little as he is, he's terrible on the inside. Wot can that possibly mean?" I asked them. "I don't know, but she described him. She said he's a vegetarian." Lewis said. "Anything else?" I asked. Lewis shook his head. "There are a lot of vegetarians in this school. Can we like, list them?" Madeline suggested. "Mica, Alfred, Doper, Ms. Kirina, Ms. Diana, Sir Tristan, Bonnie!" I said.

"None of them are little. Except for...Bonnie, yes! Bonnie!" Madeline exclaimed.

"Lewis, remember how I told you that if Guardian of Hope becomes small, he looks a lot like Bonnie?"

"Yeah, so Bonnie talks?"

Dane nodded. "He's Australian!" He said. "That's pretty weird. But come on, the scrap of paper said time's tickin', and we got no time to lose!" I exclaimed. "The school's garden is out there." Madeline pointed to the other side and we ran out to it.

"Hey!"

We froze. The guard stopped us. A new hired guard that looks like Lewis' age. "What are you doing out here? You know, it's class hours." The guard said. His name is Night Light Jace. Wot kind of name is that, now? "It's our time to feed Bonnie, the bunny!" Madeline said. "Yeah, and besides, wot kind of name is that!?" I asked him. "It's my nick name, Night Light. If you're here to feed Bonnie, then okay. I'm sorry for bothering you." He apologized and let us off.

"Bonnie!"

"Shush Joy! You have to lure him."

I looked to my sides and saw a carrot sitting around in a corner. "Lewis, ye do the honors." I handed him the carrot and Lewis pushed it around the bush. We saw the bunny sniffing it. "PULL THE CARROOOOOOT!!!!!!" I shouted at Lewis and he pulled the carrot and Bonnie chased it. I swooped down to get Bonnie and had him in my grasp. "Okay ye old tootin' barnacle! Who's the third guardian?" I asked him. "Ack! Stop it, let me go!" He said. "Aw, you're a cute little bunny! But in the book you're large and tall!" Madeline exclaimed. "Heck, if it weren't for ya, I'd still be in my lovely self! It's that fat man's fault I'm temporarily like this." Bonnie said.

"Fat man?"

"Yeah, Man in Moon? With his scepter with the moon shape? Aagh, ya never gonna meet him."

We all looked at each other. "Wot's yer real name?" I asked him. "E. Aster Bunnymund, graduated from Easter College. Call me Bunny." He said. "Hey Bunny, what exactly did the fat man sent you here for?" Lewis asked Bunny. "I can't really differentiate you from your guardian, but I'm sure to tell ya this! 'A ray of light in the darkness'. Now whoosh up or I'll kick ya!" Bunny said and then hid in the bush again. But this time, he just disappeared while doing so.

"'A ray of light in the darkness'?"

"Aaah!!! Why the heck are they giving us hard-to-crack phrases?"

Dane brightened up. "We'll search for someone in the book!" He told us. "It's still class hours, Ms. Kirina will call us in detention for skipping!" Madeline said. "Maddie, Maddie, Maddie. Ye ever heard me told secretary that we're dissecting frogs? All ye ever worry about is grades and ye never get to experience this, ever! We're excused." I told her and she breathed heavily. "I-I guess you're right. I'm always grade conscious and really, really this close to dying." She told me. "Yeah. Don't worry." I said. "Okay guys, I've devised a plan." Dane said and we looked at each other, ready to hear it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Class, the biologists once created a toxic-"

"Hey guys, just here to get my bag. I'm early departure since I bled myself."

We peeked from outside. Yes, this was Dane's plan. I was thinking of a different one though. But it's alright. "And your friends?" Ms. Kirina asked Dane. "T-they're still dissecting poor frogs." Dane said as he carried his bag and his book. He stepped out of class and shut the door. We went a little bit farther. "Guys, Ms. Kirina saw us! But, she didn't scold us. She was smiling." Lewis said. Madeline gasped. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!! I-I'll get detention and it will kill my grades, m-my mom! She'll kill me. No, no!! This is just nooooo!!!!!!" Madeline said running to class. I ran to her as she was about to open the door. I grabbed her hand and stopped her before she even could open it. "Don't cry! Come on, it's alright." I hugged Madeline cause she's my best friend and I don't want her crying.

"Hey Maddie, we'll support you. Come on."

"T-thanks gu- AHHHH!!!! NOOOOO!!! I'M NEVER GOING TO GET HOME BY THIS STATE!"

We all face palmed. "Madeline, let's go. We just have to find this guardian." Dane said. "Hey, my mum's worse than yers! Don't cry, cause I'm going through much worse. Yer mum might be strict, but mine's a devil." I told Madeline to comfort her. "That's not worse! Mine is." She said. "Okay girls, let's just find that guardian!" Lewis said. "Are ye jealous that Madeline's not huggin' ye?" I asked him. "I'm not jealous! Just really tired of this guardian thing." Lewis told us. "Yeah, if ye say so." I said, chuckling.

A ray of light in the darkness? Who is this guardian?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you guess who that guardian is? And in the characters, who else do you think is a guardian? Imma update maybe tomorrow, if not busy. And I won't be able to update on the 2nd or 3rd week of May. We gonna go swimmingggg!