Field Trip

Dane's POV:

"Class we are having our field trip tomorrow."

"Yes! It's announced two months ago, but now! Yipee~!"

The class celebrated. Well, most of the class. Joy, Madeline, Lewis, Avery and I were pretty tired since we met up to find Madeline's parents. Now, she found them but her clothes are too fancy. It doesn't match her personality. "What's up with the clothes, Maddie?" Joy asked. "It wasn't my fault! Mom and dad were pretty excited so they bought a lot of new clothes for me. Unfortunately, they're cute but not my style." She said. "Are you kidding? it's so you!" Lewis teased. "Ribbons are not me." Maddie said as she grabbed her bag.

"Louis Vuitton? Woah."

"Look, using my knapsack is much better, but what about mom and dad? I would upset them not using things they bought for me!"

Madeline seemed to be pretty worried about her parents. Disappointing them on your first meeting is not how I would like to settle it down if I meet my real parents either. But, fortunately, my real parents are here with me. "Our field trip is tomorrow. Maddie, ye and me should be seat buddies." Joy said, teasing Lewis. "Dane, Avery and me would be in the triple seat." Lewis said. "There are no triple seats..." I said. "Then, how will it work?!" Lewis exclaimed.

"I'll be alright alone. Jonas and I would be seat buddies."

"You sure? You're not forced?"

Avery nodded. "Jonas and I are kind of like History's disciples. We'll get along." He said and went over to our History geek. He knows every detail about World Wars and Earth billions of years ago. He's really smart, but too smart. "So, it's me and Dane, then." Lewis told Madeline and Joy. Madeline's phone suddenly buzzed. "Oh! It's my parents." She answered it and walked away from us. "Well, they seemed pretty worried." Lewis said and Joy and I agreed. "Of course, they're her parents." I said. Madeline hung up and walked back to us. "It seems that they're going home late. They just called me to just eat dinner first." She said. I can see in her eyes she's disappointed. "We can visit ye for dinner if ye want." Joy said. "Thanks." Maddie said.

"Where are we going for our field trip?"

"I can only guess, museums or whatever."

Lewis said. "Museums are great." I said. "Yeah, for you." Lewis told me. Sir Pissa, or Pitch, who was invisible to us only a few seconds ago, slammed his hands on the teacher's desk and everyone went silent. "I didn't say you would enjoy right? The stupid itinerary said we would be going to a....Viking's Museum, Frozen ponds, The Scottish Embassy, and the Corona Kingdom ruins." Pitch turned to us four with a nasty grin on his face. "I hope you would enjoy tomorrow." He said and left the classroom, slamming the door.

"Sir Pissa Mavros is indeed scary!"

"I know~! I don't want to have a field trip with a scary teacher."

The others started complianing. I looked at the itinerary on the teacher's desk. "What is his plan anyway?" Lewis asked. "I don't know, but it has something to do with us." I said. I showed them the intinerary and the four places we'll be going to are the exact opposite. Written down was the Fisher's Market, the National Museum, Platinum Mall, and Jakker's Forest (made up sorry). "What is Pitch leading our class to?" Madeline asked. "They'll be harmed, as long as we stay. But we've got no choice. We'll defeat him tomorrow." Joy said. "No, the only time to defeat him is on 8 AM Monday, in Burgess, Pennsylvania." I said.

"Let's just hope for the best!"

"Yeah, we can do this!"

~~~~~~~~

Day of Trip

"We're going to board your stupid bus."

"But, Mr. Pissa, the other class said their destination is somewhere else!"

Pitch glared at the other students who kept complaining. "Stop your whining." He said, then everyone silenced. He could control everyone exactly how he could. By fear. But we weren't affected. We have some sort of barrier around us that protects us from his treachery. Of course, Avery was included in that barrier as well. We don't know why. Suddenly, when everyone got on the bus, it moved to the Vikings' Museum. We explored, of course.

"Hey Dane, don't you look like that guy over there?"

"Ah, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III? It must be a coincidence."

My classmates were amazed as to how I look so much like Hiccup. Duh! It's because I'm his reincarnation! Well, I can't simply tell them that, can I? They'll be too confused, or they'll see me as a great clown. "Dane, that dragon resembles Toothy a lot, don't it?" Joy asked me. "Yeah! I can see that. I also found Toothy injured because I accidentally threw a rock at him. It was dark, so I didn't really see him." I said. "Well, next up is a frozen pond near our town. So maybe Lewis will be too excited." Joy said. 

"Psst, Dane and Joy!"

"Madeline, Lewis?"

They signaled us to come over to where they were. When we got there, I was shocked to have seen my weapon-the sword I invented for the battle. The weapon v.2.0! "How did that get there?" I said, pointing at the sword enclosed in glass. "We don't even know. Lewis and I dropped by here and found that. We were even shocked! We asked the staff if they put it there, and they said no delivery of a mechanical sword came up." Madeline explained. "Which leaves us two conclusions. It's either the guardians sent us a mind trick again, or Pitch framed it there so we would suffer about getting it. It's a museum! It's impossible to get away from all those guards." Lewis said.

"Then, we'll consult with the guardians! They'll help us get it out."

"That's wot I had in mind as well."

Joy agreed, and we all went to a secluded area. "We have to initiate the contact." I told them. "But how? We only get messages from them." Joy asked. "That's what we're about to discover today!" Lewis exclaimed. The four of us held our hands and closed our eyes. What's this feeling? Oh wait-

I don't feel anything.

I opened my eyes. "Do you feel it?" I asked. Lewis opened his one eye. He sighed. "I thought I had failed, but it seems like I'm not the only one." He said. "First of all, we never really knew how to initiate contact. How would it work?" Madeline complained. "Everything starts with a first try. We gotta keep on trying." I told them. 

"Time's up."

Just hearing Pitch's so called calm voice made all the students stop and grunt. He glared at them. They made two straight lines because of the fear in his eyes. "Let's go. Next up is a frozen pond. Biggest pond in Chicago." Lewis said. "You think you'll see your weapon?" Madeline asked him. "What are the chances?" He said as we boarded the bus again. 

Next stop- Chicago's biggest pond. Now frozen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Is this long enough? I think so! lol. anyway, field trip has FOUR PARTS. Yeah, FOUR! So, the 'end' isn't really coming up that fast. And I have something in mind for RotBF! JUST WAIT!