Stolen Necklace

Dane's POV:

The guardians have another message for us, but Joy's necklace is missing. Our necklaces' pendants are now flickering, and Joy's panicking as to whether where she left her necklace. I went to find Lewis and the rest. Surprisingly, I bumped into Avery. "Avery! Have you seen Lewis, Madeline and Joy somewhere?" I asked him. "No, but whatever it is, let me help." He said and I nodded. "Let's go find them." I told him.

"I'm suggesting Lewis is checking the armory since that's the only cool thing here."

"Maybe, but where could Madeline and Joy be?"

I shrugged. "Who knows? To where Rapunzel's weapon must be?" I guessed. Suddenly, I bumped into Joy. Surely, I'll bump into Madeline and Lewis next time! "Joy! Where's Madeline?" I asked her. "She got separated from me! Is the pendant glowing? Yers is glowing! That's envious." She said. "When did she get separated from you?" I asked her. "10 minutes ago." She said. "Let's go find her and Lewis! The guardians have a message for us!" I exclaimed. 

"Dane! Joy!" Someone screamed from the farther end.

"Madeline? Lewis?! Why the....?!"

We all had a group hug including Avery as well. "Time to see the message." Lewis told us. I nodded. We all held hands except for Joy and the hologram of the guardians showed up. "Guys! There you are! We bring exciting news!" Rapunzel said. "What is it?" Madeline asked. "Now that you have found our former weapons, you must embed your strength on these weapons." Jack said. "I thought Pitch hid those weapons!" Madeline exclaimed. "No, we did, but I'm guessing he wanted to lead you to them." Hiccup said. "But the weapons Dane and I found were not your former weapons. They were ours." Lewis said. The guardians were obviously dumbfounded. 

"Mantara precisely told us to let them find our former weapons." Hiccup said.

"Madeline and Joy were the only ones to find your former weapons." I told them.

Jack suddenly clenched his fists and left. "Jack, where the heck are you going?" Hiccup asked. "Temporarily breaking off the connection. Believe it or not, they must speak with Mantara. She's the only one who can fix this." Jack said. "But she's unwell." Rapunzel said. "We don't have any choice." Jack said and then Lewis's pendant stopped glowing and Jack's hologram faded. Rapunzel and Hiccup were the only ones left, but they were silent. Later on, as Jack said, Mantara arrived. Us three were able to talk to her.

"Children, I am pleased to talk with you. I'm afraid Pitch has meddled with our plans."

"Pitch? How could he have meddled with our plans?" Jack exclaimed.

Mantara shrugged. "Jack's staff and Hiccup's sword may have been stolen by him. Madeline and Joy's weapons may be with Pitch as well. Even though the v.2.0 weapons are just replicas or in the image of the original weapons, it may have enough power." She explained. "Power for what?" I asked. "Power to rule the world of course. You four have amazing abilities--you were chosen. Rapunzel, Hiccup, Jack and Merida also were. It sounds complicated but you eight are the only ones who can stop him now." She said. Eight?!

"You mean, we will merge with our reincarnations?" Rapunzel asked.

"Yes, correct. You will join your guardians and have one last battle together against Pitch." 

I felt my heart pound so loud. I will battle with Hiccup, my guardian! Crazy as it is, it's pretty exciting. "Wot about my necklace? I know it's with Pitch!" Joy exclaimed. "Yeah, Joy's necklace has been stolen by Pitch!" Lewis said. "Pitch didn't steal it, I'm afraid. Someone else did. And the thief is not entirely involved with our case. It's someone from your class. A girl named Alexa?" Mantara said and Joy grunted. "Couldn't be helped. Alexa loves shiny things." Madeline said.

"I'll be back." Joy said and went off.

"How will we be able to defeat him?" I asked Mantara.

"Remember the clues I left with you? Use those clues and you can get to the truth." Mantara said. "The numbers? Date, day, time and location!" Madeline said. "August 20, Monday, at 8 AM, in Pennsylvania, we'll be able to find the answer within us?" Lewis said. "I still can't conclude what that 'answer' must be." I told them. "Stop concluding. You should seek it." Mantara said. She coughed and coughed. "Mantara, are you okay?" Rapunzel asked. "Y-yes. But I'm growing weaker. This means Pitch is getting all the power he can get. Go. Save the world my eight children." Mantara said as she closes her eyes.

"Madeline, Joy, Lewis, and Dane. We will meet later on. August 20 is nearing." Rapunzel said. 

"The best we can do for now is to wish you the best of luck." Jack said and the hologram faded.

Our pendants stopped flickering and Joy returned to the scene carrying her necklace. "You got it back?" Madeline asked her. "I had to force it off her neck." Joy said seriously. We put up a disgusted face. "Just joking ye all can't handle one big joke? I told Alexa I'll give her a shiny pin if she gives my necklace back." She said and wore her necklace. 

"So, wot happened?" 

"Mantara is getting weaker and guardians will meet up with us soon." I told her.

We all held hands and I held hands with Avery who was a little confused. "We can do it guys." I told them. "Of course we will do it!" Lewis exclaimed and we all smiled at each other. "The day we've been waiting for is nearing so we got to be alert! Who knows what will happen?" I said. "You're right. We're a team." Madeline said. "And we're going to take Pitch down for good." Joy said and we all had a group hug. 

"Time to board the bus." Avery said.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN I FEEL SO DEAD. JEEZ. AS YA'LL KNOW, I AM GONNA END THIS SEQUEL. Had been a long ride bud. Sorry for the all caps XD. You guys have been supporting this book and I am here to say

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!