There Are More?!

Lewis's POV:

"Okay, class dismissed. Madeline, Lewis, Joy and Dane, let me speak with you."

"Wot, why?!"

Yes, Joy indeed hates Ms. Kirina. She said that Ms. Kirina isn't giving any challenges, she talks like a grandma, and her face feautures remind Joy of her horrible mother. "Please, Joy. You four need to know something. He told me to tell you as soon as possible." Ms. Kirina said. "Who told you, exactly?" Dane asked her. "Him, Manny!" She smiled and sat on her chair. All the other students started going out. "Hello Dane, I heard from Sir North you were reading the book, Guardians of Yesterday right?" Dane nodded. "I wrote that." Ms. Kirina said. "W-what? M-my book?! I can't believe it! Someone else believes like me! That's pretty awesome! Okay, okay I am really amazed right now!" Dane exclaimed, like a complete lunatic.

"Ms. Kirina, it seems you were like-"

"Mother Goose? Yes. Please call me Katherine. And I, I'm a guardian."

We all looked at each other. "That explains why ye always talk so quietly, and humble! Y-yer Mother Goose Katherine! She's like the one who tells children about the guardians' adventures!" Joy exclaimed. "Looks like I'm not the only one who knows these petty guardian stories." Dane said, teasing Joy. "Shut up Dane, my mum used to tell me some of the guardians. Although she did not mention yer guardians." Joy told Dane.

"Wait, this is bothering me. If you're a guardian, all of you are guardians, how come you can be seen by non-believers?"

"Man in Moon transformed us to be our human forms. These are our forms when we were still alive."

Me, Madeline, Joy and Dane looked at each other. "How many guardians are you?" Madeline asked her. "Oh well, we're many! You can consider your parents as your guardians. If you're talking about the chosen ones, that's us, we're all about 9. Plus the other 5

which makes us 14 in total." Katherine said, smiling. I looked at her. "You found three already. And you have until next week to find them. And by winter, Lewis needs to get to North Pole." Katherine said and they all looked at me. "North Pole? You can survive there?" Madeline asked her. "Well, I'm dead anyways. I can survive there." Katherine said. "But Lewis isn't dead yet!" Madeline exclaimed. "He is not yet dead, yes, but he is bearing Jack Frost's powers. There's indeed great possibilities." Katherine said, and it's just freaking me out.

"How is that even possible?"

"Because as I said, you bear Jack's powers. Now, I must go. My story-telling for you ends here. But I do wish good luck."

Katherine arranged her files on the desk. "This is my last day of teaching. I do hope your journey will not end soon and it will be a legacy for me to tell children." Katherine said. "Wait, you're our teacher! Are you going to resign?" Katherine nodded. "I already did. Goodbye." Katherine disappeared. Dane looked at his book. "If she said there were more guardians, and she wrote the book, how come she didn't write about the other guardians?" Dane asked. "Well, maybe she haven't got any time." Madeline said. "Hey, let's go find Sandman and the other guardians after. We've already found four. That's Sir North, Ms. Diana, Bonnie, and Ms. Kirina! We're on trail for Mr. Crudkins." Joy said.

"Right. 30 minutes left."

"Let's start with the gym! Mr. Crudkins is always by the gym."

We ran out of the classroom and to the gym. "It's freaking dark! I can't see anything!" I said. "My hair! It glows!" Madeline said. "Lewis, unbraid my hair!" Madeline ordered me and I just followed. We need to find the other guardians fast. Madeline closed her eyes and started to sing. "Flower, gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine." Her hair started glowing and I can't believe it.

"You should enter a singing contest." I told her. "Thanks, but maybe I'll fail." Madeline said. "You won't fail, you'll pass! But be a 2nd placer." I joked. "It's alright though. I'm not into singing." Madeline said. "Enough with yer cheesy moments, it's making me vomit! Where's Mr. Crudkins here?" Joy asked us. "I don't know. But, look! He left a dirt or something." Madeline pointed to the mess at the center of the gym. "That's no dirt, it's a phrase." I said.

"Read it!"

"'Aknight to protect, and a light to guide'? What does that even mean?"

I read it, but questioned it at the same time! It's just like, I can't even understand what it means! It's not at all clear to me. "I've scanned the book and none of them, carries that certain phrase or anything! We're on a dead end." Dane said. "'A knight to protect, and a light to guide'." I kept saying repeatedly. I know I know it. I just don't remember. "Hey 2nd class is gonna start soon! Wot, I'm gonna excuse we're on duty on the maintenance service?" Madeline nodded. "We need to buy some time." She said and Joy ran outside of the gym and to the classroom. "Ugh! Hard-to-crack phrases how dare you!" Dane complained to the dirt. "A knight to protect, and a light to guide! What, what?!!!!" I told myself. "Madeline, can you light up your hair? Maybe there's a clue in here, but we just can't see it..." Dane told Madeline. I widened my eyes.

"THAT'S IT!!!"

"What now Lewis?"

I smiled and squeezed Dane. "Madeline gave us a clue! What is the thing you must have when you're acluophobic?!" I asked them. They didn't answer because that is the thing we tackled like, last last year? "A lamp! Or a nightlight! Just outside the garden there was a new guard, named Night Light Jace. And he's the 6th guardian we should find here! Can't you believe it? I actually solved that phrase! Not actually Knight, that was the tricky part. It was NIGHT!" I exclaimed. We heard clapping from inside the gym. We saw Mr. Crudkins and he gave us a thumbs up, then disappeared.

"I can't believe it Lewis, you've actually done it! Good job."

"Thanks, it's just, I'm really cool."

Madeline smacked me. "No, it's because the guard has the weirdest name, so you remembered it! I thought Joy would, but you were the one who remembered!" Madeline said. Suddenly, Joy bursted into the room."Hey, I know who the guardian is! I gathered it up and-" Madeline cut Joy. "We know. It was Lewis who found out." Joy shrugged. "Aw!" Joy grunted. "It's okay, there's always next time." Madeline told Joy. An dwe were ready to find the next guardian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time I updated this was like 2 months ago? Pretty weird