Chapter 40 - Time jump!

"JJ! Come down stairs!" Jacie screamed.
"Jacylyn, shut up! I'm tryna sleep here!" JJ answered.
"Hm...mom made an Oreo ice cream cake!"

3 seconds later, JJ was down stairs, runnung towards the table.

Mika laughed.
"Seriously, your 17 years old and you still run down stairs for ice cream cakes?" She asks.

JJ smiled.
"Well, if its from the most beautiful mom ever, why shouldn't I?" HeHe came over and kissed Mika on the cheek.

"Hey, hey, hey! Step away from , my wife!" Dee said, coming in with Dean and Hannah. "Look who came to visit?"

"Aunt Hannah! Uncle Dean!" Jacie said, going to hug her aunt and uncle.
"Hey, Aunt Hannah, where's George, he promised he'd take Jacie and I rollerblading today."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here!" George said, coming in.
"Hey man." JJ and George 'bro hugged' and Grace came in.

"Grace! Thank God, I thought I'd be stuck with these two all day!" She said, going to hug Grace.

"Hey!" The boys retorted.

"You guys go to the rollerblading rink. Grace, Jacie, keep an eye on the boys." Hannah said.
"Hey-" JJ started.
"Mom-" George started.

"Dont do anything we didn't do as kids!" Mika shouted as they went out the door.

As they stepped out of house, Mika remembered when her parents would tell her, what had happened when she was still little. She was so happy with what she had accomplished,

Dee must have sensed she was rethinking, because he put his hand on top of hers and squeezed it.

Smiling, she looked back at her friends and husband.
She heard a little bark and looked down to see Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup, Bobo's three puppies.

Bobo died, but at least she had babies.
Surprisingly, it was JJ that chose their names!

Now, she could kick back an relax, well, until JJ and Jacie's 18th Birthday.

For now, life was great.
Life was perfect.
Life was peaceful.

Show would never, EVER , Start It All Over Again.

Hi guys,
So yup. Last chapter.
Special A/N next chapter!