Chapter 4 - Embarrassment 😨😨

A/N: Dean Thomas was very young in this fanfic. I am aware kg his current age, just that I thought he'd be a great character for this book. Thanks!!
***

Previously on SIAOA,
Mia:  *shouts* YOU GUYS, EMERGENCY! COME HERE NOW! THE UNIVERSE IF FINALLY PLAYING TO OUR FAVOUR!

We ran over to her and she points to the other side of the beach to a group of boys dancing and I nearly fell over. It was....

It was Kida and Deedee!! 😨👌Oh, kill me now.
They were both making a video together,  milly rocking and hitting the folks so good I nearly fell over.
Mia: ** 😂 you're looking at them the way you look at a bag of Doritos
Hannah: you're drooling 😂😂
Kira: DIBBS!!!! *she screams so loud literally the whole beach looks over at us*😮😨😧

Do you know who else looked over at us? KIDA! Then he laughed and called the attention on Deedee and pointed over at us.

I nearly died. Like, oh my god. I felt all the blood in my face drop into my sandals. I wanted to run, melt and strangle Kira all at the same time.

But what did I do? I stuffed the rest of my ice cream cone 🍦 in my mouth and screamed as the coldness made my teeth sting. That made them laugh even more.
Before I could register it in my mind that two cute and famous guys were looking at me without thinking I was an airhead glutton, they were in front of us and flirting with my friends. Like what the hell is happening!!!

Their friend, who was recording the video and came over with them. On the back if his shirt said Dean... Niiiice
This was my chance!! But there I was, hiding behind Kira as the three if them flirted with each other. I felt like kicking myself!

All of a sudden a hand touched my shoulder and by reflex my hand shot out and punched them. Ouch, I heard the impact.
Kida: ow, dammit dude your tiny hand can really pack a punch
Mika: oh my gosh, I'm so sorry but don't scare me like that
Kida: I didn't mean too! I just wanted to say hi
Deedee: I heard the impact from here! 😂😂
Dean: right?

He rubbed his cheek then looked up at me. His eyes widened when he registered that I was female
Kida: I got punched by a girl??? And god it hurt real bad

Every one laughed.
Mika: hi...
Kida: hey! I'm Kida, what's your name?
Mika: it's Mika
Kida: pretty name for a pretty dancer
Mika: who told you I danced?
Kida: your friends over there did. They said-

Someone cleared their throat and I looked up and nearly screamed. It was the guy with the dreads, Deedee.
When he smiled at me it was contagious so I smiled back.
Deedee: hi, I'm Donielle.
Mika: I'm Mika. Nice to meet you.
Deedee: the pleasure is all mine.

From the corner of my eye I saw Kida looking irritated.
I felt a had in my back and I looked at Kira who was wiggling her eyebrows at me. Mia was laughing so hard and Hannah was chatting with Dean. Ooooh.

I was brought back to reality as I caught Kida checking Kira and Mia out. Oh, I feel some poop about to go down!!
Deedee: so I heard that you girls can dance?
Mika: yeah.
Dean: mind showing us some moves?
Hannah: sure. Dean, can you record it?
Dean: if only I can get your number.
Hannah: *blushing* s-sure

We stood by the ocean and started a bit of the routine we did yesterday at dance practice.
Then the animating part came and I stumbled and fell on the sand with a *thud* and pulling Hannah down with me, who pulled Kira, who pulled Mia.
All the gurls: ow!

And I fell on a seashell!! Just great. I embarrassed myself in front of cute and famous dancers who could have made me famous or sum. I just had to be the clumsy little fattie didn't I?

I felt the sand in my eyes and that encouraged the tears that were already in my eyes to roll out and I ran to the cabins with my phone and purse before they could see me.

Crud. Just great.

Poor 'Miks. Feel kinda bad for her.
I just realised I've been updating each day!!! This may not go in forever cuz exams are starting soon!! Hoped you enjoyed it! Vote and comment!!

Anime_TRST