Chapter 38 - Married at last❤❤

Mika: Ow, Tyra, careful with that mascara, do you want to poke my eyes out?

Right now, I was nervously sitting on the edge of my bed, my wedding dress on a hanger on my war done, my shoes under it, my veil and jewellery beside me.

My mom was brushing my hair, adding fake flowers, pearls and glitter to each curl as she tied it up on my head and let it fall down my back.

Tyranca (who's currently pregnant with her second kid! The first ones name is Eli, she's currently pregnant with Emma!) Was doing my makeup.

Tyra: Stay still, you're gonna smudge your eyeliner!
Mika: I'd rather have smudged makeup than be blind!
Tyra: Chill, I'm done, I just have to put on some lipstick!

Just as she picked up the red lipstick, Kira, Mia and Hannah walked in in the matching lavender silk bridesmaids dresses.

Hannah: awe, Miks, you look so pretty!
Mia: I think you need a darker lipstick shade, though...
Kira: here, Mrs Andrews, let me help with her hair.

Yara: thank you, dear. Mika, I'm gonna go help your dad with his tux before he strangled himself with his tie.
Mika: *laughs* okay, bye.

When she left, I stood up and looked in the mirror.
I looked..... GOOD OHMAHLORD TAKE ME TO A PAGEANT!

Tyra: read to try on your dress?
Mika: sure.

The dress was a layered, white designer ballgown, with a lavender pin veil on the waist, a Hugh v-neck and lace fittings.

There were lavender stitching all around the hem, and damn does it cling to everything.
Hannah: I'm not sure if Dee can go through the entire ceremony after seeing you.

Mika: oh, shut up.

My dad walked in and smiled.
Faer: you look amazing, Miks. But its time to walk down the isle, where are your shoes and your veil?
Mika: over there...

I wore the scrappy white pumps and attached the long lace veil to my curly hair.
Grabbing my bouquet, I took my dad's arm and walked down the isle.

When I got in, there were gasps.
I was like mhm, take it in, this is the last time imma wear a corset, and don't expect me to ever do my hair or face this good again, so take a picture now, hunnay, it ain't gonn last!

When I got to Dee, he was tearung up.
Mika: are you cryung?
Dee: no!
Mika: yeah, your eyes are just sweating.

Everyone laughed.
Pastor: hold hands and repeat after me...

(Look, fam. IDK the whole thing. Just the ending.)
Pastor: do you, Mika Maria Olivia Jennifer-

Crowd: holy-

Pastor: Bertha Edna Haden Hallie Ann Andrews, take Doniell T Hansley as your lawfully wedded husband, and promise to stay with him, through light and darkness, sickness and health, good and bad?

Mika: you bet every flavour of Oreos ever made I do!

Pastor: and do you, Doniell T Hansley, take Mika Maria Olivia-
Crowd: get to the point!

Pastor: sorry, as your lawfully wedded wife, and promise to stay with her, through light and darkness, sickness and health, good and bad?

Dee: I swear I do.

Pastor: well, with the power vested in me by God, the priests and the church............

Pastor: I now pronounce you....HUSBAND AND WIFE.

Everyone started cheering and screaming.
Pastor: you may now kiss the bride!

Dee picked me upland attached our lips together, and for a solid 67 seconds, we were kissing.

Faer: hes, hes. Do you want to swallow my daughter?

Dee just smiled at me and hugged me tight again.
Dee: I love you so much, Babe..
Mika: I love you too.

Hannah walked up to us with Dean, and I could see her red lipstick on his lips.
Hannah: hey lovebirds, let's go get Jacie (Jaclyn) and JJ, and go PAAAARRRTTAAYYY!
Mika: sure I just have to make sure my parent go home first.
Hannah: they've already left, issokay.
Mika: okay then. Lemme get comfy in my dancing dress, get my babies, and enjoy the happiest day of my life!

CONGRATS MIKA AND DEE!
Next chapter, the reception!
Btw, do you guys have any questions for Mika, Dee, Hannah, Kira, Mia, JJ, Jacie or any of the other characters?

Just comment them, and they'll answer, straight form their minds!

Bye!
Vote
Comment
Follow
Be kind
Be blessed!
Have a nice dayyyyy

Byeeee!
Xxx, TRST