Chapter 11 - Chocolate chip Star

After we fed Bobo and he fell asleep on Kyree's lap, we watched some TV. I fell asleep, and when I opened my eyes, I was squashed between Kida and Deedee, and they were both leaning in me
Mika: GOT OFF ME YOU FAT HEADS IM BEING SQUASHED!!!
Kida: what the-
Deedee: Mika! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

Bobo woke up and jumped off kyree and ran to me. I picked him up and cradled him in my arms. I shoved both Dee and Kida in the shoulder so that Dee ended up on Dean and Hannah's laps and Kida ended up on Kira and Mia's laps.

Mika: if you'll excuuuuuse me, I'm going to make some chocolate chip cookies. Ciao!
E/b: can I come?
Mika: nope! Only Bobo is allowed into the kitchen!
E/b: awwwwe

I went to the kitchen,  put little Bobo on the floor and got out the milk, flour, eggs, water, vanilla, chocolate chips, baking powder..... So many stuff!

I was rolling out the dough when I had the urge to tell the world about my where abouts. Kidding, just wanted to post this online!

***

👤@foodster_miks: guess who attempted baking again? 👥tagged: @foodnetwork♥600547 likes

👥tagged: @foodnetwork
600547 likes

Comments disabled

***

((a/n: the link to the full recipe is : https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchen/chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe4-2011856&ved=0ahUKEwinp-HC7sPXAhVMfiYKHWD_D7kQFggwMAI&usg=AOvVaw3sdJFKhQLJWdzbU4lZGSK- ))

I started singing Photograph by Ed Sheeran cuz it was literally one if my all time best songs!!

Mika: We keep this love in a photograph. We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing, hearts are never broken, times forever frozen still. So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans holdin' me clos- AAHHH STOP RECORDING!

Mia: we finally got a recording of Mika singing!  Quick, someone post it
Dee: already has 102 views in 47 seconds!
Mika: no!

I tried to jump on him and grab his phone but I tripped and fall into his chest. He tries to grab my shoulders but I push him away as he passed the phone to Kida

Mika: Kida, give me the phone and no-one will be hurt
Kida: is that a threat?
Mika: no, it's a promise😡😡
Kyree: I'm scared
Hannah: 'Miks, cool down
Mika: give. Me. The. Phone.
Dean: why? You can really sing, don't be scared.
Kira: Yh, you always freak out if we ever even TALK about you singing
Mika: it's nothing. Just delete it.
Kida: uh, it's a little too late for that....
Mika: what???

Kira took the phone and her eyes widened.
Kira: oh my gosh. MIKA YOU'RE FAMOUSSS
Mika: what do you mean?
Hannah and Mia: 🎶when you nod your head yes🎶
Mika: shush.

Mia and Hannah took a look, then showed kyree and Dean, they freaked out too.
I started twitching and getting irritated.
Mika: can someone please tell me what's going on here?

They nudged each other until it landed on Kira. She held my shoulders and looked me in the eye.
Kira: Mika.... A producer wants to give you a record deal.

Bum bum buuuuuuum!!!!!
Can't wait to see Mika's reaction. How about you?

Anime_TRST x