Chapter 8 - Fancy Restaurant Date 👅🍕🍕🍝

I stayed home yesterday wasting five boxes of tissues. Kira kept on texting me to find out how I was doing but I told her it was just a minor cold which I'm over now anyways. But today Dee called me and asked if I was down to go for brunch with Kida and himself.

Mika: Oh ok I guess that would be nice
Dee: What do you mean you guess
Mika: Boy I mean I'm coming, but I'm bringing my friends tho
Dee: Kida already asked Kira
Mika: And what about the rest
Dee: Dean asked Hannah and I told Mia during practice.
Mika: oh, that's cool. So I'll see you guys when?
Dee: it's like late brunch. So let's just say 5 o'clock.
Mika: you realise I'm still gonna eat before we get there, right?
Dee: 😂😂OK, see you later Mika
Mika: bye Dee.

I opened the door to my room and Kira, Mia and Hannah fell down, since they were resting on my door and eavesdropping.
Mika: were you guys listening to my conversations?
E/b: uh, no.
Mika: uh-huh, sure, I hear ya
Hannah: well, I guess you've heard about Deedee, Dean and Kida's plans to take us for brunch.
Mika: yeh. It's 2 o'clock, so lunch time!
Kira: we're having brunch in 3 hours.
Mika: well, lunch can be like a quick snack.

(a/n: she ended up eating two small pizzas, and a few glasses of milk. That girl.... Oh, wait it's me ☺)

_-*-_Time skip_-*-_

It's 4.15 so we decided to get changed. I guess it's kinda formal, so I'll try not to show up in my sweatshirt, skinnies and sneakers.

Sorry, I'm really not feeling so good. Oh, and sorry it's short. I'll update a really long and drama filled one next chapter. Guest star!!! Coming up.
Just hold on!

Anime_TRST x