Chapter 34 - The confrontation

Tahani's pov

I woke up and smiled when I remembered what happened yesterday.

-flashback-
I was walking back to my apartment after a that terrible night with Marc when I saw a few cameras and a reporter in front of Mika and Deedee's condo. I was irritated.

I walked towards them with a smile on my face.
I waved st them and they hurried over to me with the camera's.

Reporter: hello, ms Anderson-
Tahani: I'm engaged.
Reporrer: yeah, yeah, okay. So, anyhting about Mika that you know?
Tahani: well, I do know something

-flashback end-

I stretched on my bed and smiled to myself as I stared at the number of notifications where I was tagged in, then I frowned and threw myself back on the bed when I saw that people were actuall happy for them.

I did my hygiene and changed into comfortable clothes as I sipped on my coffee and ate toast in front of my tv.

My doorbell rang and I got up and wen tot the door, expecting Marc. But....it was Mika.

Mika's Pov

Tahani opened tn e door and I smiled at her.
Mika: hello, friend!
Tahani: I don't socialise with the likes of you
Mika: you wish. Look, uh....Tahani.....we need to talk.

I tried to step into her house, but she nlocked it.
Dee finally came form the car and pushed her aside.
Dee: excuse me, pardon me, thanks.

We sat on her couch as she rolled her eyes and came back to us, glaring.
Tahani: what are you doung here?
Mika: to talk like the civilised adults that we are.
Tahani: about what?
Dee: about you being an annoying little prick and-

I put my hand on his mouth.
Mika: what he meant to say was, uh, we have a problem with you sharing it to the whole world, and one of the biggest celebrity news stations in America, an out my pregnancy,

She turned pale.
Tahani: i-I don't kn-know w-what you're talking about.

Mika:don't even lie. I came here to finally settle why you hate me so much. I mean, you have pretty low moments, but revealing my pregnancy, before my parents even knew about it, that's pretty low. If this was a limbo competition, you'd win.
Tahani: I don't hate you. You hate me.
Dee: look, woah, Mika doesn't hate anyone. Got that?
Mika: I just.....decide....that I'm not exactly very excited about their existence. Easy.
Tahani: are you excited about my existence.
Mika: oh my God....

I rubbed my forehead.
Mika: look, Tahani. I honestly think you're a good person, but you've been such a prat to me and my friends since we were teens. Won't you just give it a rest?

Tahani: NO! I'm sick and tired of you always getting what you want. First, you and Kira got our crushes, then my record deal, then my followers, then you humiliate me daily by...by.....by being so......s-so......MIKA-ISH.

She burst into tears,
Tahani: no, I dont ante you. I'm just jealous. My fiance is your highschool ex. I mean, I wish you'd tone down a bit. I've always wanted to be you guys' friends but I'm scared I'll just be in the back. Ignored. I was scared you'd outshine me. But that happenede without you even trying. So congratulations, Mika. You win. As always.

Even Dee was shocked.
Dee: i-I I don't know what to say... I mean.....Tahani.....don't cry...its-its Okay!

I shook my head at Dee and hugged Tahani to my chest.
I patted her back.
Mika: I thought you just wanted to destro me and my friends, and I'm quite feisty, I actually came here to bash your head, but i think I'm past that.

I looked at her.
Mika: truce?
Tahani smiled at me and nodded.
Tahani: truce.
Dee: no more shenanigans?
Tahani: nope,
Mika: so......friends?
Tahani:I hope.

Mika: c'mon, let's take a picture.

We three took a photo and I captioned it "Break friends, make friends. I just got another addition to my friend group. Show some love to my new friend, @TahaniAnderson."

What a day.

So sorry. The data was slow, the WiFi finished. About to give you the first chpater to the fanfic about Mika and Deedee, so stay tuned!