Chapter 2

It was pitch black. Nothing. Just an endless void. I floated along knowing that she had to be here. Where else could she be? I had asked Tetsusaiga to bring me to her. It had not failed me yet. Screeching noises filled the void. The scent of demons. I was being surrounded. I held Tetsusaiga in front of me and waited for an attack.

"Half demon why are you here?" a voice asked.

"I am searching for Kagome. Where is she?"

"The priestess? She is the one you seek?" it asked, the voice sounding confused.

"Yes she is. Now tell me where she is!!" I demanded.

"Why do you seek the lost priestess?"

"Lost priestess? What do you mean by that?!"

"She will be consumed by her fear of being alone forever and she will be lost to you and the world she once knew. Soon all she will know is this darkness and fear. Great fear."

"You better tell me where she is right now you worthless excuse for a demon or I will slice you down!"

"It is too late. She has already been lost. The decision has been made." The void was suddenly flooded with a ball of light. I couldn't see anything but a voice reached me.

"Inuyasha? Inuyasha? Inuyasha!!!!!!"

"Kagome?!" I yelled. I squinted into the bright light and could see Kagome in full priestess regalia surrounded by a horde of demons.

"She is lost to you half-demon. She made the wish and is trapped in here forever sealed to fight with us." A strong force started to pull me away from Kagome. "You are not welcomed here half-demon."

"No Kagome!" I tried to pull away from whatever was dragging me but the force was unstoppable. "Kagome!!" Her face was full of fear and I could see she was crying. She reached out to me.

"Inuyasha!!!"

I tried to grab her hand but I was pulled away.

"No don't leave me here Inuyasha!!! Inuyasha!!!"