30- The final countdown

Chatper 30- The final countdown 

*listen to the final countdown for this chapter*

Taking on 17 guys was a lot harder than I first thought. I assumed they would all be weak without knives on them but apparently they got better as I took on each. I don’t know whether it was because more were ganging up on me or if it was because they were actually getting better but I really was hoping that they started becoming as easy as the first because he was easy to take out.

Swing left

Swing right

Duck

Kick a couple time’s repeat

Well that’s what I was doing but I wasn’t getting very far. I had only gotten rid of a few people within a whole of ten minutes. Talk about having a bad day.

One guy came from the left and other from the right so I quickly ditched my plan and ducked, letting their two heads smash together causing them to fall in a heap to the floor with a loud thud. I managed to pinch one of the knives the guy from the left happened to pocket and I didn’t think he would seem to mind considering he was passed out underneath another guy who was twice as heavy and had blood gushing out of his forehead from the impact the floor had on his skull. I highly doubt either of them would live to see the end result but just in case I slit their necks so that I would be sure they wouldn’t live.

4 down, 15 to go

Remembering that I hadn’t actually killed the first 2 guys, I quickly hurried over there before any of the other guys could get to me or try to save them and I slit their throats as well because it was the easiest way for me to kill them and I couldn’t be too fancy in my killing moves when I had another damn 15 guys breathing down my neck, watching ever single movement I made in that room.

When I stood up and knew I had successfully killed 4 of the total 19 guys that decided to have a little uninvited party, but turning around I realised trying to take on the rest would take a lot more effort than I was willing to put in because I had a hot yet injured Kolton in the other room who was in denial about any pain he was undoubtedly in.

I threw the knife in my hand at the guy advancing towards me, succeeding in puncturing his heart so that it was pretty much an instant death then I worked my way over there until I was stopped half way by another bulk guy trying to throw punches at me. He swung but wasn’t too hard to bring down considering he was only strong and when you were too strong and bulk, fast paced moves were extremely hard to master. Taking him down with a final punch to the throat and kick in the balls, I went to grab my knife so I could kill him. Once that was done I had 6 down and 13 more to go.

Some guy with a bunch of tats came running towards me but I stepped to the side and he knocked his friend down but thought it was me and started pummelling the life out of him until he opened his eyes properly and realised he almost killed his buddy. I snapped his neck before he could spot me out and stabbed the one who looked like he grew not only a second, but a third head.

That was an easy two to kill.

8 down, 11 to go

Realising I was beating them and they were dropping like flies, I was starting to feel confident in my ability to bring them all down. If it weren’t for the month I spent in intense training, I might of never been able to fight them all off and I probably would of ended off dead right about now.

I think they realised that I could take on 2 way to easily so they started coming at me with 5 guys in the line. Starting to get panicked, I picked up any knives around my feet and started throwing it but with slightly shake hands I managed to miss and only get them in less important regions in their body.