23- sexy ice-cream uniform

chapter 23- sexy ice-cream uniform

“Will you be the Asha to my Kasha?”

Asha to my Kasha?

Holy fu*k he likes me back

I was standing there for what felt like an eternity with Kolton just looking at me intently with those beautiful big brown eyes which were way too close to let me actually think so I did the unthinkable since I was so out of my mind. My head and body was craving his touch and it actually made me reconsider how strong my feelings for him actually were.

Falling for Kolton was wrong I know, but I can’t help but like his charm and the way he only acts around me then is all macho man around everyone else. I can’t help but like all his little quirks which involve some of the bad fighting techniques or even the way he eats an Oreo. He likes to take a bite into it then break it and eat the icing then puts the biscuit back together and eats it.

It was then I realised how much I actually liked him.

I like Kolton Scomparsa.

Kolton Scomparsa likes me back.

Holy mother of cheese, He likes me back.

Fu*k.

Normally the girl starts planning their wedding at this point and throws some party with all their friends but I have 2 problems. One, I don’t have any friends and two; I don’t know how to show proper feelings for someone. Yeah sure I’ve had my fair share of flings with guys but I never liked any of them like I like Kolton.

I am so screwed.

And when Scar hears about this I may go deaf from all her squealing about me finally getting feelings for someone let alone hot. The amount of fan-girling she does when it comes to us and our relationship is horrendous. There’s the normal fan-girl who just thinks they are cute together, there’s the fanfic writing fan- girl, there’s the girls who fan-girl so much that they actually stalk the person that tries to break them up then there’s a whole new level of fan-girling when it comes to Scar.

“Ash, you there?” Kolton said in his sexy voice while clicking his fingers in front of my face to bring be back from my thoughts of how murderous Scar would get if something were to happen to our relationship.

“Yeah, I’m just thinking” I smirked.

“Bet it was about me naked in bed” He winked then decided to get even closer and send my hormones into overdrive. Of course Kolton knows he’s teasing me and he is certainly proud of that, I’ll tell you now.

“Nah, just of you in an ice-cream shop uniform.” I winked back and brought my finger up to his chin and lightly grazed my finger alone it when I walked away which brought be the upper hand. As I looked back, I could see his eyes cloud up with what I had seen before as lust and want as well as a new emotion that I haven’t ever seen in anyone’s eye before.

“Well I hope it’s some sexy ice-cream uniform. Well I can look sexy in a plastic bag so no need to worry.” He grinned and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up against his hard stomach. Screw upper hand, I like this position better.

“I don’t know Kolton, you would have to show me what it looks like on before I can decide.” I shrugged and could feel his warm hands come around and rest on my hips. The warmth from his hands made me feel cool on the inside and as if I had butterflies or something like in those cheesy romance novels which I really do hate but right now, I absolutely love the feeling.

“I could show you now.” He breathed on my neck which sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. I really should have tried being this close to him before if I wanted to sort out my feelings for him. “Although it may be too much sexiness for you to handle” he smirked and let go of me then walked off with a wink leaving me standing there dumbfounded.