22- Super-duper hard to control hormones

Chapter 22- Super-duper hard to control hormones

Well I finally got out of the hospital and despite still being a little bit scratched up; I have healed because I was stuck in the hell hole for another 3 bloody days and have to back after Valentine’s Day. I don’t understand why I don’t just stay in because it’s not like I have anyone to celebrate it with but Kolton talked to them and managed to get me out so I get to finish moving my stuff into dads place and move out of my house which has already been sold. You can trust the doctors to overreact and want me to be back after Valentine’s Day but it’s not like I haven’t done anything like that before. I have so many scars that under my clothes that you can’t even tell which colour is my normal skin tone, it’s that bad but that’s what I get for being who I am and I’m fine with it.

Dad insisted that he would pick me up and take me over to the house to collect the boxes and last little things that they didn’t already move and me being me agreed which I soon learnt to regret.

“Dad, for the last time can you please turn off that horrible music.” I said calmly trying not to lose my patience.

“Nope” He grinned cheekily. Well he won’t be laughing when I punch him and he bleeds so hard that not even Satan will want him.

“Dad, I swear on my pair of boots, that if you do not turn this music off right now, I will not hesitate to punch you.” I grit out through my teeth in anger. I was trying to hold it in but being around an angry Kolton has me feeling angry and stressed which is pissing me off. In fact, everything is pissing me off right now. Normally I’m ok with him playing his music but today I’m angry at the world.

“Naw, is little Ash mad at me?” He teased with a little grin and shook his head a little bit. Well he sure has missed out on a lot since he left because I was certainly not joking when I swore on my boots; those shoes are my babies and apart from my knife that Mike-the little asshole- has, it’s one of my favourite things that I own and treasure.

“Dad, I’m not kidding.” I said breathing in and out, trying to calm myself down. Want to know what he did in return?

He just laughed.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I warned and before he could question my statement, I had threw my fist into his arm; hard. The car slightly swerved as he recovered from the force and shock of the punch and then he gripped his arm with a sickening look of pain on his face.

“F*ck Asha, I didn’t know you could hit that hard!” Dad exclaimed and I grinned at him like the Cheshire cat on pot.

“Next time you underestimate me like that it shall turn out a lot worse.” I smirked.

“Oh really, Because last time I checked, I was the golden dragon who was the best until the Black Dragon came along which was right after I left and he started off around where we lived but moved a lot.” He said almost in thought towards the end then snapped back to reality when we were about to turn onto a busy road.

Well let’s just say that the rest of the mini ‘road trip’ was full of dad humming to no music and me looking out the window, so all in all, it was pretty boring.

~

As soon as I walked in I was greeted with the smell of, well guys. You could smell the new leather couches and furniture which made it seem very new even though it looked as though a hurricane has hit it, along with the gaming systems – if that even is a real smell- guy deodorant and food; pizza to be exact. I knew I wouldn’t fit in super well because I knew for a fact that I wasn’t a thirty six year old guy like my dad but instead a fifteen year old girl.