24- time to get even, Asha's way

chapter 24- time to get even, Asha's way

-One month later-

I’ve been spending the past month training and doing nothing else but that. My life schedule has been eat, sleep, train, repeat. I must admit not having Kolton around is sad but once this revenge is over I will be back with everyone.

I have Mike’s address for his Sydney home and now I’m waiting for him to come back from a fight somewhere in America. He tends to move around a lot so he has houses all around the place which is a rather smart move in case the cops find one that has all his ‘work tools’ in it.

Me on the other hand, I’ve done a lot of fighting in shady areas – like usual- and am getting all my knives ready for action. He has done too many unforgivable things not just to me but to many others and his gang must come to a stop. That’s why I’m waiting out here; in front of his house, when it’s dark, just to surprise him, seeing as he surprised me when he killed my friend and took his knife as well as made me think he killed my dad. I thought a surprise would be a nice gift to him.

I was in my black rebel jumper with my favourite pair of ripped denim jeans and a pair of studded sneakers/converse things. I don’t know what they are called, you would have to ask Scar seeing as she bought them for me.

I was just quietly sitting outside his house then as it hit 11:30, I heard his car door open, some words of thanks exchanged and then the car door close. I stayed in my seat by the front door till he walked up to the door and I knew how much it would frighten him to see me just sitting here. I don’t know Mike very well but for one thing I know he likes to be prepared and 2 steps ahead of his enemy’s so that he can’t lose in theory. Me showing up here now gives me the upper hand and will leave him furious as he can’t go and get his gang to help. Now with me here, I have a month’s training and my knives with me whereas he is tired from the fight and then flight back.

“Miss me much?” I asked abruptly stopping him from opening the door to his house.

“Well I didn’t expect to see you around here so soon” He said with a straight face, masking the surprise. I knew he would show no emotions otherwise I would have even more hold over him and he does already not like this. I have strength right now and he has almost none which is probably pissing him off.

“I didn’t expect to see you living so long but accidents happen” I grinned smugly fingering my trailing point curved blade which is best for slicing or slashing. I knew that he realised what it was when the key started rattling in the hole faster. “I wonder what this would feel like if it sliced right here.” I said and held the knife right on his neck remembering when he held me at knife point. I had to stay cool doing this and not go too overboard or else the cops would find me faster than an ant finds food.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you Asha” He threatened with an intense gaze on the knife that was slowly piercing his skin as I slid it against his neck.

“Well I would like to have some fun first, you know I never back away from a party early” I laughed and withdrew the knife from his throat to only inspect it a moment later. Just knowing that I had him right where I wanted him gave me a huge advantage and I wasn’t going to take it for granted but I was sure going to have fun doing so.

“If you dare hurt me Asha, I swear to god-” I cut off his angry rant and bulshi*t  excuses because I for one was not in the mood for pathetic reasons as to how I would get hurt if I hurt him.

“You’re an atheist dumbass so quit making excuses and fight me like a man” I sneered. Yeah, I’ll admit that I was harsh and probably shouldn’t have done that because now I’ve for sure made him angry which gives me a smaller change of survival. Yeah sure I have the art of surprise and weapons with me but if I manage to make him angry enough, he will become blinded with anger and nothing will stop him. When I say nothing I mean nothing, I saw him fight one guy and he got so pissed off that he killed him by snapping his head off just like you snap spaghetti but that’s not all, he did it with a deep stab wound right next to his heart. If the poor bugger got better aiming, then the big buffoon wouldn’t still be alive.