13- dodge ball with the asshole

chapter 13- dodge ball with the asshole

When Kolton got me back to my place he didn’t sneer at the size or make fun of it. He just smiled at the house then I think he realised I was looking at him so he turned his face to face me “See something you like?” He smirked and I turned away.

“Yeah but your big head is in the way” I stuck my tongue out at him and walked up to my house. The mood completely and utterly changed when I saw my mother open the door and she had the look on her face which meant she wanted more than just a motherly talk.

“Asha could you next time tell me where you are?” She said and to anyone it would look and sound like she was caring but the look in her eyes told me she just wanted money from me.

“Sure” I nodded then turned around to Kolton. “Thanks for dropping me home” I smiled then turned around heading inside and left him standing there.

When I got inside the house my mother came to the living room and looked at me with raised eyebrows. “I never knew you were dating a cute boy.” She smirked and I knew she only wanted him for one thing.

“We aren’t dating and he’s worse off than us” I spat. I couldn’t let her know that he was actually well off or else she would act all to kind to him then manipulate him into giving her money.

“Then explain the car.” She challenged. Well I’ve dug myself a deep hole haven’t I? I may as well keep adding lies to save my ass and possibly his as well. Wait, why do I even care about him? He’s a douche, a douche with money that my mum wants.

“It’s his uncles.” I lied easily. Lying comes easy to me because of what I do. I can’t tell everyone the truth because I can get caught, and we can’t have that now, can we? Yeah, get used to my sarcasm.

“Then I must meet his uncle.” She stated and looked past me in thought with a flirty smile. I had to think of something fast before she caught my bluff and wanted to get a hold of my somewhat of a friend.

“His uncle just moved overseas and they are shipping the car over soon.” I said quickly and looked her straight in the eye. Stuttering and giving too much information shows you’re lying so once I told her that I left the room speedily and made my way to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed thinking about the many personalities of Kolton Scomparsa. First of all he was a rude, arrogant, cocky asshole in the form of a bad boy to most then to whom he idolises he’s a whinny brat that won’t stop till he gets it then to me tonight he was actually nice. Well as nice as he could ever get.

I looked out the window to the pretty garden I had. It was small but full of pretty flowers and a big beautiful English oak tree in the middle which had branches reaching out to all corners of the garden and had branches going out to the roof of the patio. My bedroom windows look out the back and side out the house which was above the patio. Because my bedroom was on the left I could see the roof part of the patio through my window as well as the next door neighbour’s house.

I decided to get out my art pad and start drawing. When I draw I feel happy and free, away from the stresses of life. The bitch of a mum, a gang leader being after me, financial problems and being the new girl in school that everyone wants to know. Having to scare people off is hard work you know.

~

I was actually up early for school for once and it was a great achievement but the only annoying thing was that I was up an hour too early and even then I would be early. I decided on a black skirt with little crosses on it and a white strapless top with my black lether jacket and heeled boots. I decided that it was way too early to go to school so I walked up to the coffee shop which wasn’t too far of a walk. My plan was to get a coffee then slowly make my way to school but life has it’s ways of complicating everything.