9- proven wrong

Chapter 9- proven wrong

“Why hello little lady what can I do for you tonight?” Some older man in his twenties wiggled his eyebrows trying to look hot but it was just making girls run for the hills because with his face and dress sense he was one not so pretty guy.

“Is this the only place where they have fights in the area?” I asked making sure I had the right place or else I’ve turned up here for nothing.

“Yea but why do you want to know” He asked sceptically I brushed his question off and started walking towards the ring. Tonight there were a few guys who pulled out because they got in some gang fight and were stupid enough to not protect themselves enough.

I walked up to the guys who I was assuming was the head of organising the fights and betting while putting on my hood.

“Hey what places do you have available to fight?” I asked and he looked up from whatever he was doing, quickly glanced me up and down then looked back to his work.

“Sorry we ain’t doin’ no fights for newbies” he said simply.

“I’m not a newbie and you will tell me a time to verse someone at a time” I said menacingly while I picked him up at the collar.

“O- OK, you can fight Dean Blaze” He gulped and looked a little frightened.

I scoffed and glared “Do I look that weak to you?” I asked.

“N- no, you can fight Michael Manetti then” He said and I dropped him back in his seat.

“Thanks, call me little dragon” I nodded and walked off

~

“Tonight we will have little dragon against Michael Manetti” Some person called out and from what I’ve collected, Michael is good but he won’t be as good as me. I know I sound cocky but I believe in myself and my abilities

I did what I normally do; take off piercings, take knives out of my boot and belt then check the hood is intact before entering the ring.

Some buff dude walked on, well more like shuffled on but I wasn’t going to say anything because it was obvious he was on steroids and looked like a cloud so I’m sure people have said it before.

“Awe look it’s a little princess” He teased but I just shrugged and quickly scanned my eyes in search for the cute brunette guy I saw on the bus today. I spotted him rather quickly and smirked when I saw him watching interestedly with raised eyebrows.

As soon as he charged for me I assumed we started so I quickly dodged him and moved out of the way doing my classic yet never old dodge and pull the arm move. When I had his arm behind his back I heard him whimper a little bit and that was when I was sure I was going to win. I pushed him back and kept my foot out for him to go falling backwards then he landed on his butt.

When he got up I punched him in the jaw and first time round it cracked. I wasn’t even sure it I was allowed to do that but no one was stopping me either because they were scared that I would kill them all as this guy either was one of the best or they were enjoying the entertainment too much, either was fine with me because I had to show that guy from the bus what girls can do.

After a few more hits and blocks later I had him on the ground and not a single scratch on me. I decided that I wouldn’t reveal myself but would inform them all that the Black Dragon would be coming soon.

“Attention all” I yelled which kept everyone gathered in the circle “I am here to inform you that the Black Dragon will be fighting here in a few days so I suggest you get your best fighters and get ready to see the Black Dragon fight here in Australia!” I yelled and I heard an uproar of cheers from everyone so I used that as my exit when everyone started talking about how cool beating the Black Dragon would be.