4- poker face

Chapter 4- poker face

“If it isn’t the girl with the guy’s name.” I heard from behind. The only person who would even dare say that to me would be the one and only- yep you guessed it- Dean Blaze.

“What do you want? I spat at him.

“I just wanted to say hi,” He said with a smug smile.

“Well now that you’ve said hi, you can go and play with your dolls, so run along Dee.” I sneered with a grin.

“Oh no you found me out,” He said, sounding defeated in a sarcastic tone.

“Well that’s what Asha Black does.” I shrugged. “Now, if you could please go because I don’t want to catch your weirdness or really weak build.”

“I’m not weak,” He said triumphantly.

“Ha, ha yes you are,” I deadpanned.

“Is that the weakling Dean you defeated the other night?” Scar whispered in my ear.

“Yep that’s the one,” I whispered back.

“What?” Dean asked and looked at us with a raised eyebrow.

“Just asking about some guy she beat up the other night,” Scar said with an innocent shrug.

“Well I could have picked you as one for fighting. The tats and piercings make it obvious.”

“Not as obvious as your lack of muscles,” I snarled back.

“Hold your bitch on a leash or she might attack,” Deans’ friend joked from behind, and I growled.

I started running to attack Deans’ friend, but Scar pulled me away before I could lay a hand on him. I stood there with my chest rising up and down. I was breathing deeply in and out, trying to control my anger, but it wasn’t working.

“Come on; let’s go,” Scar said and pulled me along, but not before I said: “No! I want to beat that son of a bitch’s ass again!”

But I didn’t realise what I said until after I said it. Stupid, stupid me!

“Again?” Dean asked looking sceptical. I was freaking out on the inside, but I had to play it cool because he can’t know who I am, no one can know who I am or else people will find me and take their revenge.

“Yea, well I consider verbal a form of beating someone up.” I shrugged. ‘Nice save!’ I thought to myself and gave myself a mental high five.

“Whatever, let’s go, Brad,” Dean said to his friend who I was assuming was Brad.

“Well that went better than expected,” I said to Scar who was drooling over someone. I looked over to see Antonio Michaels with all of his jock friends. He was so cliché: stuck up personality, all his friends are jocks like him, player and the list goes on about how cliché he is. It annoys me to no end because he walks around the school like he owns the place, so if he gets in my way I simply beat him up to make sure he knows not to mess with me. Because everyone knows that you don’t mess with Asha Black.

“Why does he have to be so hot?” Scar said dreamily, and I just gagged.

“Ugh, he’s a first class a-hole with his head up his ass so high that he can’t see.” I snorted.

“He’s coming this way!” She squealed and I wanted to dig a hole and cover myself in dirt, so that I could hide in the hole in disguise then wait till he walked into it. Then I would rip is face off.

Ok maybe that was a little drastic, but still! He’s a manwhore who goes through more woman in a week than I do in tissues when I’m sick!!!

“If it isn’t the little street fighting bitch,” Antonio sneered.