6- Trouble just seems to find me

Chapter 6- Trouble just seems to find me

I walked inside the house and found that the TV was on and mums purse, keys and whatever else was gone which only meant that she was out clubbing with her friends. I didn’t want to be home when she got home but it was already 3 in the morning and I was tired so I decided to just go to bed.

When I started to settle into bed I heard the front door open and mum laughing with her so called friends.  I’ll bet that they are only after my money and nothing else because they are never around unless she’s buying them stuff or they are all doing stuff that involves them spending money. My mums only real friend she ditched when dad died for the fakes she called friends. She never really did care for dad and so when he passed away she started bringing man after man home heck I’m sure she was cheating on him during the marriage. My mother is nothing but a money sucking bitch that doesn’t care about anyone but herself. If I died tomorrow she would only cry because she would go into debt and wouldn’t have anyone to pay for all her expenses.

But enough about my low life of a mother let’s see what she’s like drunk.

“ASHLEY BLACK YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!” she yelled. Well speak of the devil she’s an aggressive drunk, another reason why I chose to fight; I know how to protect myself.

“What do you want?” I asked when I got out into the living room and she had fake Barbie number 1 and number 2 with her. How predictable.

“Can you explain why I didn’t have very much money to go clubbing tonight?” She slurred with her hand on her hip and plastic nose in the air. My mum looks and acts like a tramp so it includes the whole fake package with it. I got none of my looks from my mum in fact I’m apparently the spitting image of my father; soft brown eyes and long wavy brown hair, well of course my dad had short brown hair but it’s the same colour.

“Yeah, you spent all your money on clothes and shoes” I said like it’s the most obvious thing in the world. Lately I’ve been earning more and giving her less so it’s easier for me to get out when I’m 18.

“Yeah, well you could at least give me some more you little brat!” She yelled and went to grab my hair but it was too easy to block so I ducked and grabbed her blonde hair which was not surprisingly completely fake blonde with extensions.

“We wouldn’t want a repeat of last time now would we mother” I snarled holding her hair and I heard her whimper which caused her ‘friends’ to rush to her and see if she was ok. I let go of her hair and walked into the kitchen and stayed there for a bit before walking back out and waiting for them to move so I could go back to bed.

 After they finished consoling her fake Barbie #1 and fake Barbie #2 turned to glare at me with the scariest glare they could muster. I tried to hold in a laugh because a kitten could look scarier than them, these 2 just looked hilarious.

“You made our friend sad” Fake Barbie #1 said with a pout and crossed her arms over her chest.

“I suggest we show her not to mess with our Kitty.” Fake Barbie #2 said. Let me explain the nickname; her name is Catherine which she then gets Cat but they like calling her Kitty because no one else calls her that and they think its unique. I honestly think it’s a hilarious nick name but still.

“And how would you show me not to mess with her?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Um, well, um. I didn’t think that far” Fake Barbie #1 said. God she sounded stupid!

“We are going to hurt her just like she did to Kitty” Fake Barbie #2 hissed to her friend.

“OH, OK” The stupid one said in realisation.